Integra DC5

MrsNiki

I've got budget approval from other half to buy one a Honda Integra DC5.... Wanted one for ages, love the look of them :)

Can anybody tell me anything to look out for when buying one? I don't know a huge amount about them....

I've seen one I really like here:

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201603292423056?postcode=ng241fr&page=2&search-target=usedcars&onesearchad=used%2Cnearlynew%2Cnew&searchcontext=default&make=honda&model=integra&radius=1501&sort=default&logcode=p

If anybody could give me any guidance on both car and dealers I'd appreciate it! Don't wanna buy a car on just looks alone haha!

Budget is £10k so should find something decent at that price!

Cheers :D

Edited by MrsNiki

I can ask my friend if you like, he has a perfect one - straight from Japan, he was the first owner !!!

It was actually for sale about a week ago, someone was coming down to buy it but my friend took it for a service and decided not to sell it after driving it :lol:

• Like 1

I've always liked them when I saw them, but Japfest has sealed the deal, I have to have one!!! Fortunately MrNiki likes them too which helps!

This puts the track car thoughts on the backburner for now....

Watch this space ;)

I had one, superb cars. The only thing I ever had to do was a repair to the bolster on the drivers seat.

With any vtec oil changes are vital for good engine health. Get one with as much history as possible regarding servicing.

Usual checks for knocking from suspension components and rust on the bodywork etc.

Steering should be linear and smooth as they used a hydraulic system not the naff electrically assisted system on the EP3 CTR.

Avoid overly modded cars and do any SC or Turbo work yourself if desired.A good clean well looked after standard car is what your after.

• Like 1

My friend bobby owns one of the quickest dc5's in the UK I think, its deffo the first UK wide body one too it was at japfest! Love them! My neighbour opposite has just bought a frost white one too! I would have bought one or an s2000 if I didn't get my zed.

• Like 1