Do all shows happen on Sundays?

Synx

Hi All,

I would love to get involved in meeting and talking to fellow Zedders however Sundays are my busiest day at work and I rarely get them off. Do some meets happen on Tuesdays (my day off)??

I work evenings you see. Very anti social :(

Cheers

quite a few tracks have summer evening sessions like Snetterton for example so can be a good place for a meet - I think mostly Weds so that wouldn't help but worth a google

I have no idea why shows use Sunday as the big day. It seems ridiculous to me, why not use the first day of the weekend when you know the vast majority of people don't have to work the next day so can stay until the end? It's a big bugbear of mine, that.

Hi All,

I would love to get involved in meeting and talking to fellow Zedders however Sundays are my busiest day at work and I rarely get them off. Do some meets happen on Tuesdays (my day off)??

I work evenings you see. Very anti social :(

Cheers

Hi Synx,

I try to hold a meet every month in North Wales, Northwest or Yorkshire and we mostly have them on Sundays because they involve a bloody good drive and Sundays are quiet :thumbs:

Like Marzman said nothing wrong with trying your own though

I have no idea why shows use Sunday as the big day. It seems ridiculous to me, why not use the first day of the weekend when you know the vast majority of people don't have to work the next day so can stay until the end? It's a big bugbear of mine, that.

Think you've answered your own question, Dan, most people are off on Sunday and that means the biggest opportunity for numbers through the gate.

Think you've answered your own question, Dan, most people are off on Sunday and that means the biggest opportunity for numbers through the gate.

Plus it allows people to travel on the Saturday (Like we're doing for Japfest) No rush, then ready to start Sunday. Plus a lot of the setup is done the day before, so trade stands etc, would come down late Saturday I'd imagine, and get their stands ready.

See, I see it the other way. Most people have to leave early, so if you've got a long trip then you're not likely to bother going at all.