Nismo v3 style front bumper replica

Dean.B

Hiya this may be a long shot but I'm after one of these bumpers but I really don't want to pay £1600 for the real one.

So I didn't know if anyone had one that they no longer wanted or know where supply good replicas.

Tarmac sportz no longer stock the replica of this, they have the real one.

Thanks in advance

thanks for quick replys, Well actually what is the one without the reflectors on ? I was going to remove them anyways haha

Lol didn't know there was a que, do you know where would be best to get one from US not sure how you would check quality of it.

Edited by Dean.B

thanks for quick replys, Well actually what is the one without the reflectors on ? I was going to remove them anyways haha

Lol didn't know there was a que, do you know where would be best to get one from US not sure how you would check quality of it.

I assumed the 380RS was full nismo V3 - the front is actually autech

Haha no,just be keeping an eye out for one but not sure whether to risk the bad fitment of the cheap eBay one, pay full price for genuine or import one.

Was browsing Andyjames build thread the other day. He imported one through Chris at Tarmac.

Here's the link if it works

http://www.350z-uk.com/index.php?/topic/102295-Andyjames-Supercharged-Silver-Pheonix-Rebuild

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I really don't want to pay full price for one haha that's before getting it sprayed and everything too hah I'll have to read through that when I have more time. Possibly would import one but I don't know how you would check quality mate.

I have spoke to Chris but he said they don't have them anymore and only stock the real one.

I really don't want to pay full price for one haha that's before getting it sprayed and everything too hah I'll have to read through that when I have more time. Possibly would import one but I don't know how you would check quality mate.

I have spoke to Chris but he said they don't have them anymore and only stock the real one.

Yh I know what you mean. But also don't want to risk end up paying just as much trying to get the eBay one to fit correctly.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Yes it's a lot of money for a front bumper,but if you want the look you have to pay through the nose whatever.

I did the maths and a cheap fibreglass copy seems good value at first but once I realised that it's brittle and needs many hours of body shop time to fit it I bought an OEM one.

Bolts on ready for paint.

Speak to Tarmacsportz

eb6856fa7a6f9b6156ed877fc42102ff_zpsqpagohcl.jpg

• Like 2

They were pretty cheap in the US last summer. There is a long thread on my350z classifieds.

Most people didn't buy the under tray which is very expensive and fabricated their own.

*edit Just checked the seller was zspeedperformance. Shipping quote was cheap too but I think the v3 doesn't look right without the HR bonnet.

ad295abbf5e2122bc8eaef28fae3a965.jpg

Edited by Kev

I bought the cheap one from eBay. It fitted quite well and surprised me. I changed my mind on the look I was going for and sold it before it was painted. After market bumpers are a minefield. If your lucky you get a good one but 9/10 of the time the body shop will need to do a lot of prep work to make it look right

This one needs work to allow the inner arches to connect to it. It'll also need a custom or extension piece to the undertray to allow them to fit together

DEB8F09B-BEA2-4CA7-95F0-F9268466F97A_2.jpg

3B88CA74-407E-4A27-A7F5-DD794C7E074C_1.jpg

C8CFC009-EC25-477C-8DD4-79C07FB878A5_2.jpg

Thank you all for the pics & info. Yeah I understand that you get what you pay for like with everything, just seems like so much money by the time it's brought and painted. But I guess if you want these things you have to pay for them hah

I posted that I was after one several months ago and haven't had any luck. If you're contacting zspeed it might be worth thinking about a group buy, what do you think?

I may be interested in a group buy, if we can find out how much they can do them for, don't know if deano94 would be Intrested too that would be 3 of us.

Well they got back to me but it isn't good news I'm afraid =[

sales@zspeedperformance.com

Show details

Yes they fit great, Unfortunately we do not ship body parts internationally.

ZSpeed Performance

3868 Lightner Rd

Vandalia, Ohio 45377

Joe Allison

Phone

937-506-7224

www.ZspeedPerformance.com

The OEM one comes with the extension panel/ Undertray as the V3 is much longer than the standard front bumper.

I'm no expert but as this is made in stainless,comes in two parts and has about 20 holes,all bolts supplied and fits perfectly onto my Zspeed undertray you would be complete Chimp to try and make one yourself.

Buy an original or a used replica one which has been previously fitted to a car so all the fettling and hard work has been done.

Yeah I don't think I would want to try and make an undertray myself doesn't sound like a good idea for something that is holding the bumper in position haha

I would love to find a used replica, but I think this is going to be hard work haha I just don't want to pay what will end up being over £2000 for front bumper.