Japfest Hotel and tickets for sale

andy james

As my car still hasn't gone to the Body shop it's looking highly unlikely I will be attending the show.

So I have some bargains for any one going or thinking of going to Silverstone.

1.Holiday inn Northampton 23 April check in,paid £59 £40

2.entry ticket paid £20 £15

3.Tracktime F advanced10.40am paid £35. £20

4.Tracktime L intermed 12.20. £20

5.tracktime Q intermed 14.20. £20

• Like 2

Bob told me on Monday you were unable to go Andy, bloody big shame mate. Was looking forward to having a few cheeky beers with you on Friday night :(

Can be my Co pilot if you want mate, don't mind picking you up etc from your gaff?

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk

Bob told me on Monday you were unable to go Andy, bloody big shame mate. Was looking forward to having a few cheeky beers with you on Friday night :(

Can be my Co pilot if you want mate, don't mind picking you up etc from your gaff?

Thanks Steve for the offer you are a true mate!

Will let you know bud.

Thanks Steve for the offer you are a true mate!

Will let you know bud.

Wouldn't offer if I didn't mean it, be ashame for you not to go.

• Like 1

As my car still hasn't gone to the Body shop it's looking highly unlikely I will be attending the show.

1.Holiday inn Northampton 23 April check in,paid £59 £40

2.entry ticket paid £20 £15

4.Tracktime L intermed 12.20. £20

5.tracktime Q intermed 14.20. £20

Shame about you not able to attend but I'll happily take the hotel booking off your hands, assuming it's a double room booking

• Like 1

1.Holiday inn Northampton 23 April check in,paid £59 £40 sold subject to payment

2.entry ticket paid £20 £15 sold subject to,payment

4.Tracktime L intermed 12.20. £20 sold subject to payment

5.tracktime Q intermed 14.20. £20 sold subject to payment

Will pm those who have reserved the above with my PayPal details.

As we all know how crap the organisers are at getting tickets out for this show Buster has kindly said he will take the track tickets with him and dish them out if I don't get them early enough to post.

With regards to the hotel booking I will email the booking reference and invoice on receipt of payment.

Thanks guys for all your kind words and fingers crossed the Siver Pheonix will make her first appearance at the Banzia Japday show at Castle Combe.

• Like 1

1.Holiday inn Northampton 23 April check in,paid £59 £40 sold subject to payment

As we all know how crap the organisers are at getting tickets out for this show Buster has kindly said he will take the track tickets with him and dish them out if I don't get them early enough to post.

With regards to the hotel booking I will email the booking reference and invoice on receipt of payment.

Thanks guys for all your kind words and fingers crossed the Siver Pheonix will make her first appearance at the Banzia Japday show at Castle Combe.

They are e tickets mate so can just be forwarded once you receive them from Japfest via email :)

I will pay for mine first thing. Hope you can take up the offer of a lift to Japfest so we catch up still

Will PM you and sort PayPal payment sometime today, cheers 😎

1.Holiday inn Northampton 23 April check in,paid £59 £40 sold and paid

2.entry ticket paid £20 £15 sold and paid

3.Tracktime F advanced10.40am paid £35. £20 still available

4.Tracktime L intermed 12.20. £20 sold and paid

5.tracktime Q intermed 14.20. £20 sold and paid