New exhaust opinions

Macca.01

Need replace stock exhaust its rusted and doesn't cut the sound for me so perfect excuse really

Looking to spend up to 900

Been looking at Full cobra, milltek or Scorpion set up

Cba to mix and match

Love a loud exhaust to get noticed but not decat loud non resonated would be as loud as wouldn't get cabin drone and wake the town up in the morning

What's your suggestions any of those three or anything else ??

Stretch a little and get the ARK dual Grip. Superb system with looks to match. Torquen are doing a group buy at the moment on here too.

Here's a photo of mine. A number of other members have the system.

arkinprogress_zps28ff0666.jpg

Edited by Payco
  • Like 4

£900 would get an Invidia Gemini - not too loud but loud enough when you give it some.

Milltek is one of the best quality systems going, but a little quiet without HFCs or Decats

Scorpion is fairly quiet to and only a Ypipe system - Plus they only come with slash cut tips

Cobra resonated is a good option

Drop me a pm if I can help further :thumbs:

• Like 1

Isn't the non res cobra much louder than the res ?

Non resonated will make your ears bleed, personally if its a daily I would go for the resonated option.

Or if you do want a loud exhaust I can do one of these well within budget

http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/106137-350z-buddy-club-spec-3-exhausts-71880-cat-back-loud/

£900 would get an Invidia Gemini - not too loud but loud enough when you give it some.

Milltek is one of the best quality systems going, but a little quiet without HFCs or Decats

Scorpion is fairly quiet to and only a Ypipe system - Plus they only come with slash cut tips

Cobra resonated is a good option

Drop me a pm if I can help further :thumbs:

Milltek with japspeed decats would be a nice balance I assume?

• Like 1

Not wanting decats

Just trying to balance between nice sound maybe a little rasp but no cabin drone if can help it so not screaming at the person next to me to talk

Rather like the cobra and scorpion just wanted to see other options

Keep em coming 😀

Another vote for the Ark Grip! When you're already spending quite a bit of cash it really would be worth your while to stretch that little bit further. The sound is just unbelievable, and it looks stunning. Here is a walkaround and some revs of it:

Edited by colesl4w

Had cobra resonated catback fitted yesterday....it's such a nice sound.classy exotic sound.shame about the tips yes.and a little drone.even with the roof down on my z .but overall money well spent.how the z should come from the factory.

• Like 1

Milltek with cobra Y pipe and japspeed decats....

Glad you got her sorted already! It sounds awesome!! Are you happy with it?

Yeah mate over the moon. Small adjusting needing done tomorrow and putting a new lambda sensor into one of the decats. How's the mot prep coming? Get sorted?

• 2 weeks later...

Another vote for the Ark Grip! When you're already spending quite a bit of cash it really would be worth your while to stretch that little bit further. The sound is just unbelievable, and it looks stunning. Here is a walkaround and some revs of it:

Cracking looking exhaust and sounds great as well. Only thing is the cans look very low. Is there any issue with grinding out over speedbumps etc? Had a Blitz Ńur Spec on my GTR and speedbumps were a nightmare. :(

Cracking looking exhaust and sounds great as well. Only thing is the cans look very low. Is there any issue with grinding out over speedbumps etc? Had a Blitz Ńur Spec on my GTR and speedbumps were a nightmare. :(

Thanks! I'm lowered on Tein S-Tech. No scrapes at all so far! The cans are located at the back axle, so as long as you don't try to straddle anything particularly high then I can't see it being a problem. I can measure height off ground if that's of any use to ya.