Are you looking for....

AMT

...a garish looking modified 350Z thats around £117,000 more pricey than it should be ...then look no further than this car company ad in Evo's latest edition lol. I note some of there other stuff...Ferraris and the like have horrid pimped out wheels... the horror. Doesn't matter what film or who sat in it..

Dear god....

f47b3a63d7eaafcaffb355c371d8cc69.jpg

71549de28894d4455dc0d6116c0daf6a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

As far as I'm concerned, any fast and furious fanatic who can spend 125k on memorabilia could have spent 150k on it, so it's clearly just in the complete wrong price bracket.

I'd have said 40-50k, which is great condition heavily modded R34 money - same kinda person that would buy either IMO.

I'd rather have a used late model XKR, a well sorted HR 350Z to keep with the manual fun, a really expensive holiday, a large deposit for a house and still be wondering what to do with the rest of the £40,000 left.... lol You could by a DB9 with the full amount....although its a lot of cash for one item. I also recently sat in Aston seats and found them a bit uncomfy and hard to get a good seating position in..surprising. Now.. where did I put Saturdays lottery ticket....

Edited by AMT