D1 Spec Throttle controllers & Uprev ?

MikeyM

Screenshot_20160320-205225_zpsg8epylv5.png

Ok.. I know these do add some spice and smoothness to the Zeds drive and acceleration but... question is...

Do I buy one and fit it or not bother if I am planning on uprev/remap at some point ? Or do they compliment each other perhaps..Anyone got both !

When u get the car up revved the tune will change ur throttle settings anyways.

After i got mine mapped it felt so much better. 0-50% throttle is normal and easy for town driving etc 50-100% throttle opens up and give the car the full power you want rather being tapered and gradual like before.

When u get the car up revved the tune will change ur throttle settings anyways.

After i got mine mapped it felt so much better. 0-50% throttle is normal and easy for town driving etc 50-100% throttle opens up and give the car the full power you want rather being tapered and gradual like before.

Sounds once you have done the uprev it's pointless having the Throttle controllers then basically ?

Makes a huge difference for me after my up rev. The up rev did improve throttle responce but after fitting the d1 controller its made it responsive from the moment I touch my foot instead of say about 3k rpm I highly recommend and it gives more noise earlier for my exhaust which is a bonus.

I agree that fitting the D1 even after upRev, made a significant difference, especially when you are high up on the sport mode numbers....... Economy is interesting though :teeth: you need to wear lead boots to get anything out of the accelerator.

Definitely a good buy,

• Like 1