Possible magazine features for members cars

Chesterfield

Guys,

The kind people at Total Nissan have asked us to provide articles for consideration in their publication.

This includes the "readers cars" style articles, which would need to include 6-8 hi-res and varied images of their cars(minimum 0.5 meg)

600-800 words on the history of their car; why they chose this particular model, where they bought the car, what work they’ve had done and by who, what work they intend to carry out in the future and who will be doing this work as well as some comments on the general ownership.

If you have already written something along these lines and sent it off to magazines for consideration in publications, please can you send these to us also. We can forward on to the people at Total Nissan.

In order for consideration in the first publication, we would need any articles by latest tomorrow evening. (yes I know thats a rush but thats partly my fault).

Not to suggest that any articles sent after this date would not be considered, just not for the first publication thats all.

So, if you have any articles, or can come up with one ASAP, send them to accounts@350z-uk.com as soon as possible.

Please use this thread to discuss this, and advise if you send an article - so we can check that it has arrived in our inbox.

Please accept my appologies for the short timescales for consideration in the first issue, and we look forward to receiving any contributions that our members would wish to put forward.

Regards,

Chris,

350z-uk.com team.

• 4 years later...