Im back .. Updates

leigh_boy

GT4 .. gone! saga finished.

i have just bought my self a 2007 350Z HR 93K on the clock, Silver, satnav, black leather, Brand new MOT, i just put 2 new tyres on as the fronts were shot. after market exhaust, Recent Clutch, HKS air filters.

Some service history, 2 Keys. Down sides - been sat for 6 months under a tree and the left wing needs a respray as its pulled the lacquer off and the wheels need a refurb, apart from that was a steel i hope at £6350

Pics to come tomorrow.

IMG_4403.jpgIMG_4404.jpg

The Gt4 is back with them they just bumped the price up same day and haven't actualy done anything to it. soo dont buy #17 GT4 any one!

as for the HR the price was good was in a crap part just out side of london., like i said the wing is in need of a respray and needed 2 new tyres as i left, the guy was a taxi driver and had it for 2 years and only did just over 3000 miles ish, where it had been sitting it sounded like the brakes were rubbing checked em out nothing.. turned out the end of the propshaft the connects to the gearbox has a metal cover it was lose, so i gave it a couple of clouts with a hammer and its nice and tight and the car feels so much better in every way to the GT4

Edited by leigh_boy