370Z GT Edition - Nismo Kit.

nrenz123

I really love this car. I've got a Supercharged FN2 type R but I'm considering selling it and buying one of these! Stock 370z never satisfied me but with the nismo bumpers you've installed it looks amazing ðŸ˜

Please tell me if you sell the car 🙂ðŸ‘ðŸ»

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I loved the nismo but at this point I can't buy a 30 grand car. I can however buy one for 15-17 and put at least the nismo rear on, then maybe the front later down the line. I think it's a fantastic looking car and I'm really debating selling my Supercharged type R for one. I've never been 100% on the 370z front end, it seems a bit basic with such a long bonnet and nothing really going on except the lights and a Nissan badge!

I prefer a cleaner looking front end, but the newer Nismo's front end seems to reflect the general direction of travel in car styling since the 370 was released in 2009. Lotus have done something similar if you compare an older Evora to the 400.

• 2 months later...

Long shot mate but putting it out there to you.I am picking up a 2016 Nismo in August this year in mint condition.Rims will be sold on collection.You may or may not be interested at that point.I will only be asking £1200 collected with practically new tyres on them all. They are a silly price new from Nissan.

Edited by Payco
  • Like 1

Does anyone know if aftermarket exhausts like ARK Grip fit on both regular 370Z rear bumper AND the 2015 nismo rear bumper ? Or would there be fitment issues and they have different aftermarket versions for the nismo? Reason being I wanted to install the nismo bumper in the future as OP has, but I want to keep my cat back that's designed for the regular 370.

Ark dual grip for the 370 fits the Nismo with no issues.I had the Ark on my 350 and it was sensational.Have one lined up for my Nismo ready to go on in August when I pick her up.Looks fantastic and sounds fantastic.

Edited by Payco