So the new ctr is fairly quickly then

nissanman312

I had a little play with a new ctr yesterday responsibly ofcourse

I was shocked how quick it was.

Off the island he seemed to have much better traction and upto motorway speed I honestly would say there was nothing in it very surprised I was lol

I would like to go side by side on a track where you can realy push it and find out legally

I drove 1 recently I was very impressed just waiting for the price to drop further

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I'm not going to go there as i know it will cost me lol

When I came over to the zed from the ep3 I would of liked to stay Honda but the only option was the fn2 and it just didn't cut it for me

I drove 1 recently I was very impressed just waiting for the price to drop further

I'm not going to go there as i know it will cost me lol

When I came over to the zed from the ep3 I would of liked to stay Honda but the only option was the fn2 and it just didn't cut it for me

Haha I had an fn2 for 7 years with a few mods they were great just before I took the new one for a spin I had a blast in one with 240bhp 😆

Not forgetting its also the latest generation with all the bells and whistles to put the power down and being fwd he doesnt really have to worry about big oversteer when he plants it and as Bodyboarder says, he has less weight to haul off a slow corner.

I would imagine there probably isnt a huge amount in it on the track either, especially if they have been tuned, pretty easy seeing as they are already fi.

Yeah I agree jet pilot if I had planted the throttle off the island i would of been facing the other direction.The road was very greasey

On I dry road I think it would of been a bit different story

But he definitely had the edge in traction

Hopefully the quaife will help with that when it's fitted

Deano I don't dislike the looks as I'm not that old yet lol

But can see how they have perhaps targeted the younger generation

• Like 1

Not forgetting its also the latest generation with all the bells and whistles to put the power down and being fwd he doesnt really have to worry about big oversteer when he plants it and as Bodyboarder says, he has less weight to haul off a slow corner.

I would imagine there probably isnt a huge amount in it on the track either, especially if they have been tuned, pretty easy seeing as they are already fi.

I would agree with this if we were talking about a normal 70 but the OPs is charged! I blame his bad driving ;)

I would agree with this if we were talking about a normal 70 but the OPs is charged! I blame his bad driving ;)

LOL 370ad I'm just glad I was charged else he would of left my for dead ;)

Hopefully I left him thinking blimey those 370z go alright lol

• Like 1

I know and am not talking power, the ctr is the latest generation model and tech, not an end of run model which was built and designed over 7/8 years ago.

LOL 370ad I'm just glad I was charged else he would of left my for dead ;)

Hopefully I left him thinking blimey those 370z go alright lol

Haha you know I was only messing! Yes we praise you for being a bit of a sleeper :D

Aren't you running close to 500BHP? Wouldn't have thought the type r would even get a look in with that sort of power.

Yeah about 460 going back for some mapping work soon as it was wound back from the original figure of 472 due to charge Temps and I'm running a lot cooler now

It wasnt that he disappeared into the sunset he didn't! It was comming off a greasy island he had the pull on me as I was lose on the back end. once on the straight i was with him but it was all to late. As in traffic and the law etc

Straight dig I think I'd beat it