Bumblebee has a big brother.

GT4 Zed

Congratulations. Nice to hear good feedback from this dealer as I am based in Sussex and looking for a GTR summer next year. Their cars always look well presented and I have been wanting to get some direct feedback on them. Thanks for sharing.

Edited by Payco

Congratulations. Nice to hear good feedback from this dealer as I am based in Sussex and looking for a GTR summer next year. Their cars always look well presented and I have been wanting to get some direct feedback on them. Thanks for sharing.

I would recommend them without reservation. They do sell only the best cars they can lay their hands on and only make sure the care leaves in perfect condition! It cost them about 1k to prep the car and that was because it had to be right.

You should go there even before summer and get to chat with them and have a test drive. It will get you to focus😎

Edited by GT4 Zed

Very surprised you went for a GT-R mate, if I'm honest. Was there something or a moment that particularly swung you?

Dan, I always wanted one as I missed out on an R34 about 10yrs ago! It was the perfect one and I swore I'd get the R35 when it was sensible money.

From a purist point of view I'd take a gen 2 997 GT3 RS all day but have you seen the prices.

Finally make no mistake the thing can shift and can be pushed or provoked to overwhelm the amazing AWD and different and electronic wizardry. I aim to find those limits.

Most people who say a GTR drives itself have not got there yet.

Very surprised you went for a GT-R mate, if I'm honest. Was there something or a moment that particularly swung you?

Dan, I always wanted one as I missed out on an R34 about 10yrs ago! It was the perfect one and I swore I'd get the R35 when it was sensible money.

From a purist point of view I'd take a gen 2 997 GT3 RS all day but have you seen the prices.

Finally make no mistake the thing can shift and can be pushed or provoked to overwhelm the amazing AWD and different and electronic wizardry. I aim to find those limits.

Most people who say a GTR drives itself have not got there yet.

That makes sense :)

Rightly or wrongly, I've always seen you as the kind of guy who values delicacy over outright pace, which is backed up by your mention of the 97.2RS. But yes, I've seen those prices and no, I wouldn't pay them either! :lol: If you've always loved the GTRs though, then this would seem to be an ideal place to land.

I'd be very interested in what else you considered, if anything?

You flatter me mate but thanks. I'm 50:50 but my pocket has a lot to say about it. You have more finesse or a more cultured taste than I do. I can just about make every car work for me. I almost considered asking you and the lads here for an opinion but I wanted to keep my cards on my chest too🙀

I almost got an RS6 saloon or avant as a stop gap till I got the right GTR and even an RS4 but I knew they will be numb to drive. In exasperation an E46 M3 was looking like a right stop gap but then this came up.

I had considered supercharging the E92 V8 but I have the zed for that and that's a money pit right there.

I'm from Essex my friend, nothing cultured about me! :lol:

RS6 would've been a blast but it's a straight line car more than anything. Definitely agree with you over the RS4, and the E46 is fun but it's not something I'd ever really want to own. Nope, I think you made a great choice, good on you for living your dream :)

GT4zed. Why do you say you recommend them with reservation ?. Believe me I am already very focussed and have my plans firmly in place with exactly what I want. I anticipate unless I get lucky it may take a few months to get what I want but I wont be getting anything less. Thanks for the feedback.

GT4zed. Why do you say you recommend them with reservation ?. Believe me I am already very focussed and have my plans firmly in place with exactly what I want. I anticipate unless I get lucky it may take a few months to get what I want but I wont be getting anything less. Thanks for the feedback.

Sorry🙀🙀

Just typed to quickly. Edited correctly as "without"

1000%.

Yeah stick to you budget and get the right car for you.

I did wonder if that was the case. Thanks for clearing it up for me. Good to know they are reputable and you had a positive experience with them. Enjoy the car.