Nissan Day 2016 "Niss Day" Sunday 14th August, Rockingham *UPDATE P6*

AmyZed

Hey, I am just awaiting for the go ahead for all of us to book our tickets - I am seeing if there is another link for anyone without facebook too.

Dont worry though, we can all attend and its looking like an even better and bigger event than last year

Will post as soon as I get the go ahead for us to start eating up all those tickets ;):D

• Like 4

•  

Hey all the link for tickets is; www.ticketsource.co.uk/nissshow2016 or, book through the Niss Day Facebook page www.facebook.com/nissshow
    Tickets are £10 per person and under 12's go free. They will have drift passenger rides for a small charge but all the money raised from the drift passenger rides will go to the charity "When you wish upon a star" who grant final wishes for terminally ill children.

Arrival times are 7am -8:30am. Show opens at 9am and closes at 5pm. As usual and alike many events no one can depart until 5pm please. I am going to aim to be there for 8am or just before. When you arrive with your ticket just say you are on the 350z-uk stand and you will be directed to our stand.

The track places are full as Nissan have secured a deal with JRM who are launching a new road to race programme at the event. (I didnt know this was happening and was awaiting this news.) As we are using the Inner and Outer paddock the viewing area on top of the pit garages will be great to watch the racing action and the Nismo GT3 race car.

Our stand is located in the outer paddock on the flat tarmac in front of the drift area so you will be the first club everyone sees as they walk in. Jap Performance Mag and Banzai doing a feature on the event. More details no doubt to follow nearer the time, but get booking your tickets and cant wait to see you all there! Should be a good day out

Amy

•  

• Like 2