hubba hubba pearl on pistonheads

sl114

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was more meaning it as an alarm bell to the authenticity of the mileage.
It looks as though its an S not an ST so maybe the seats were bought second hand and put in to replace the cloth ones?

I suppose that could well be the case. Definitely worth checking thoroughly if anyone is interested I'd say.

Still looks ace from the outside :teeth:B)

The steering wheel doesn't have any controls on it at all. Not sure if thats indicative of anything though, I'm not very well clued up on what the JDM cars came with as standard.

no that's quite normal for a JDm car :thumbs: it's a base car that someone has put leather seats in

If I come across a bit of spare cash, I might consider selling mine and getting one with the Nismo bodykit. The more I look at cars with it on the more I like it. Just seems ridiculously expensive to buy as an aftermarket add-on :dry:

Ahh plenty of people have all Nismo kits, the key is to get something slightly different, then its worth the extra cash :thumbs:

Really nice looking car, but isnt price close to UK money for same year and mileage?
Yes but with this you get the wheels and kit.

Its nice, but i dont have the cash right now and i am thinking a different kit altogether right now, well, some Nismo, but some other things too...carbon is my friend.

Really nice looking car, but isnt price close to UK money for same year and mileage?
Yes but with this you get the wheels and kit.

Its nice, but i dont have the cash right now and i am thinking a different kit altogether right now, well, some Nismo, but some other things too...carbon is my friend.

No copying me punk .... even though I'm really copying Leemik, I saw his car first! :p