hubba hubba pearl on pistonheads

sl114

Really nice looking car, but isnt price close to UK money for same year and mileage?
Yes but with this you get the wheels and kit.

Its nice, but i dont have the cash right now and i am thinking a different kit altogether right now, well, some Nismo, but some other things too...carbon is my friend.

No copying me punk .... even though I'm really copying Leemik, I saw his car first! :p

Haha, Leemik's is an influence, but will not be the same ;)

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Really nice looking car, but isnt price close to UK money for same year and mileage?

Its nice, but i dont have the cash right now and i am thinking a different kit altogether right now, well, some Nismo, but some other things too...carbon is my friend.

No copying me punk .... even though I'm really copying Leemik, I saw his car first! :p

Haha, Leemik's is an influence, but will not be the same ;)

Good good! Obviously mine wont be the same, but its along the same lines B)

This is the actual car that helped me choose to get a Pearl White.

I had been looking at 2nd hand, so had been trawling pistonheads for days. Then I found out i get a 14% discount off new as my Uncle works at the factory. So when choosing colours, I immediatly rememebred this one.

And now it's mine! All mine!!!

well.....almost.

Still doesnt justify the price, you could get that car for 14-15k, the wheels are volk GT-S you can get off Adam@z1 for excellent price and better size, deeper dish, and the spoiler and part kit of Big Phil at ESR painted too for next to nothing. :dry: All under 16-17k, but parts would be brandnew,

mileage is too much for that value imo..

Chris, Leemiks ride is mine lol :boxing:

Nah, ours will be different enough. IIRC you are getting the Cwest lip, you want a spoiler, you can afford the proper Volk wheels, they will be very different :thumbs:

Spoiler arrived yesterday cwest lip coming today, gonna dedicate a thread to Big Phil and Andrew at ESR done an amazing job am well chuffed :yahoo: And price was unbelievable, you get so much more than you pay for :thumbs:

Still doesnt justify the price, you could get that car for 14-15k, the wheels are volk GT-S you can get off Adam@z1 for excellent price and better size, deeper dish, and the spoiler and part kit of Big Phil at ESR painted too for next to nothing. :dry: All under 16-17k, but parts would be brandnew,

Sorry to be finickety but they are GT-C's... GT-S have flat spokes, GT-C's have the groove!! :D Still a 2k min wheel with 1/2 decent tyres. They do look 18's though not 19's.

Do agree the cost is kinda high, just not many white ones about so there is the rarity value unless you want a £2000 strip down paint job!!

Nah, ours will be different enough. IIRC you are getting the Cwest lip, you want a spoiler, you can afford the proper Volk wheels, they will be very different :thumbs:

Spoiler arrived yesterday cwest lip coming today, gonna dedicate a thread to Big Phil and Andrew at ESR done an amazing job am well chuffed :yahoo: And price was unbelievable, you get so much more than you pay for :thumbs:

Agreed. I was simply stunned at the fit of my lip, even just offering it up to the bumper, but you'll have to wait until the weather picks up for those pics ;)

Teaser to keep you going, click for larger:

th_IMG_6639_small.jpg

Agreed. I was simply stunned at the fit of my lip, even just offering it up to the bumper, but you'll have to wait until the weather picks up for those pics ;)

Teaser to keep you going, click for larger:

th_IMG_6639_small.jpg

Ah is that the famous Kevin Lip?.......

Sorry to be finickety but they are GT-C's... GT-S have flat spokes, GT-C's have the groove!! :D Still a 2k min wheel with 1/2 decent tyres. They do look 18's though not 19's.

Do agree the cost is kinda high, just not many white ones about so there is the rarity value unless you want a £2000 strip down paint job!!

Whoops lol, I should know that as I have GT-S :blush: But can tell you that they are no where near 2k to buy new :thumbs

It was just a guess that its the Carbon Varis lip that Kevin Huntley at Envy had one of in stock that caused a stir on the OC site. If it is you beat about 10 other people to it.

Nice bit of kit and would like to know how fitting goes if it is...

Got a pic? I know someone on this site that has the same one as me already :thumbs:

I didnt get it from Envy btw, although I did ask them if they did it. Mr Phil did a stunning turn around on it for me, just missed my trip to him over xmas.