hubba hubba pearl on pistonheads

sl114

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It was just a guess that its the Carbon Varis lip that Kevin Huntley at Envy had one of in stock that caused a stir on the OC site. If it is you beat about 10 other people to it.

Nice bit of kit and would like to know how fitting goes if it is...

Got a pic? I know someone on this site that has the same one as me already :thumbs:

I didnt get it from Envy btw, although I did ask them if they did it. Mr Phil did a stunning turn around on it for me, just missed my trip to him over xmas.

This one? If it is this would love to see what it looks like on a Blade or GM... Think its destined to go on mine one day!!

It was just a guess that its the Carbon Varis lip that Kevin Huntley at Envy had one of in stock that caused a stir on the OC site. If it is you beat about 10 other people to it.

Got a pic? I know someone on this site that has the same one as me already :thumbs:

I didnt get it from Envy btw, although I did ask them if they did it. Mr Phil did a stunning turn around on it for me, just missed my trip to him over xmas.

This one? If it is this would love to see what it looks like on a Blade or GM... Think its destined to go on mine one day!!

Maaaaaaaybe ;) But I didnt have to pay delivery :yahoo:

Watch this space for some piccies of it fitted :thumbs:

Well if it dosnt happen to fit or you just change your mind then let me know!! Would pay you a £5 for it!!! Hope it looks as good in the flesh as it does in the pics. Good choice and will have mine soon I hope.. Unless I go with my other idea!!

Well if it dosnt happen to fit or you just change your mind then let me know!! Would pay you a £5 for it!!! Hope it looks as good in the flesh as it does in the pics. Good choice and will have mine soon I hope.. Unless I go with my other idea!!

Oh it fits, and if you're in the right car park just now you'd see it gleeming in the sun B) But I'm worried if I told you where that was, people from teh OC might try and thieve it, so I'm keeping its location a secret :scare:;)

Phils great I didnt pay delivery either :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Oh it fits, and if you're in the right car park just now you'd see it gleeming in the sun B) But I'm worried if I told you where that was, people from teh OC might try and thieve it, so I'm keeping its location a secret :scare:;)

LOL!!! Yeh we all need to save some cash somewhere... Membership are due any day now!!

LOL!!! Yeh we all need to save some cash somewhere... Membership are due any day now!!

What a waste of money.....IMHO... ;)

What a waste of money.....IMHO... ;)

Guess it would be better spent at the Lotus Owners Club for you !! ;)

hmm 35 quid and under, could get you

Nismo gear knob B)

A mesh front grill B)

Ariel stubby B)

Z Boot mat B)

S2000 Red start push button B)

Z emblem badge B)

Carbon A pillar panel B)

Carbon B pllar panel B)

Head rest embroidery B)

Carbon Windscreen wiper B)

OC year membership.... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: PMSL

Well if you got 7 off your list, you dont want 2 of them, and you cant be arsed to fit the start button then the 11th one is a good option IMHO.... Its cost me nothing anyway as what I saved on Insurance, trader discounts, driver training, has covered it so am not complaining... Anyway, whats £35? a night out in London... well more like leaving work, going for a few beers and being on the 7.10 train... :D:teeth:

Well if you got 7 off your list, you dont want 2 of them, and you cant be arsed to fit the start button then the 11th one is a good option IMHO.... Its cost me nothing anyway as what I saved on Insurance, trader discounts, driver training, has covered it so am not complaining... Anyway, whats £35? a night out in London... well more like leaving work, going for a few beers and being on the 7.10 train... :D:teeth:

fair play to you mate for defending it :thumbs: 35 quid is good if you save on insurance more over, I just have my differences with that site but not the members :thumbs: Just havin a laugh ;)

fair play to you mate for defending it :thumbs: 35 quid is good if you save on insurance more over, I just have my differences with that site but not the members :thumbs: Just havin a laugh ;)

:):thumbs: