Funniest Compliment

AndySpak

Went into the local VW dealer yesterday to look at a s/h golf as a run around, a young lad was in there with his Dad discussing a car with the sales rep, young lad spotted the Z outside and shouted across the showroom to his Dad, "Can we have one of them and not that boring car we're getting" salesman not impressed.

:lol:

Didn't buy the golf, just bought a 54 plate Punto 16k on the clock, 12 mths warranty and MOT ..bargain

I spent New Years Day at my Grans as the whole family get together there. I parked the Z up on her driveway and within 20mins of being there I was taking my little cousins out in it for a ride - I think I must have taken about 12 people for a ride in it that day.

I was approached by a nutter when I was filling up with petrol a few weeks back & he kept saying how it must be a really fast car. So I told him it was twin turbod & running around 800bhp ;) Told him that I had raced and beaten all sorts of Ferraris & Lambos - made the nutters day & me and my mate cracked up laughing after he left :lol:

I also got stopped in a car park when I got back to the car by some guy who just wanted to look at the engine.

Does anyone else get a bit embarrased when they are driving through a town centre & everybody is staring? I never know where to look but my mates seem to think its hilarious :dry:

Does anyone else get a bit embarrased when they are driving through a town centre & everybody is staring? I never know where to look but my mates seem to think its hilarious :dry:

I found it embarassing , so i got tinted windows, but to be truthfull it didnt make me feel any different once i had them done.

Mine was mistaken for an Aston Martin the other day, didn't dare ask which one :lol:

I had a van full of drunks pull up next to me at the lights and one drooled out of the window "izz zat... izz zat a zonda?"

I was laughing all the way home!

The best one for me was a couple of weeks ago, whilst stocking up on the wine in Threshers, the assistant asked if I was the footballer :lol::lol:

Not cos of car, but cos you look like John Barnes :lol:;)

alittle tubby one :teeth::p

Cheeky ****er :rant::p

yeah but i told you..when you put that shirt on, your more like Viera! ;):teeth: