Not a good spot Lincoln :(

MrsNiki

He is a forum member, I've been in touch with him to let him know I'd posted this... There is no doubt the car saved him from anything more than a few bruises!

Probably wouldn't of had any bruises if he wasn't in the car, so I would attribute those bruises to owning a 350z. You heard it here first folks, 350's cause bruises.

• Like 2

Unfortunately, this was my post. I am absolutely gutted that I have ruined my dream car, however, I am happy I got to walk away from the situation without seriously injuring myself.

It happened whilst driving in a straight line too which baffles me really, can't do anything now except just perve on everyone else's zeds until the time is right to get another for myself.... If the missus allows it.

• Like 5

Unfortunately, this was my post. I am absolutely gutted that I have ruined my dream car, however, I am happy I got to walk away from the situation without seriously injuring myself.

It happened whilst driving in a straight line too which baffles me really, can't do anything now except just perve on everyone else's zeds until the time is right to get another for myself.... If the missus allows it.

You're not the first person to crash a car or have an accident however it was caused so try not to beat yourself up about it (sh*t happens). Always a terrible thing to happen to someone but at Christmas too. :byebye:

Just happy to read you're ok Manners and that nobody else was hurt or involved.

Hope it doesn't dampen your Christmas spirit too much and that your bruises heal quickly. Good luck with whatever you decide to get next. :thumbs:

Glad you are Ok, there are always other cars!

Thanks guys, I'm still very shaken by it, just hoping my insurance aren't going to be massive (======3 about it and offer me £3k or something.

Iv got a very relieved and happy girlfriend and family and I'm just glad we get to spend Christmas together.

• Like 1