can some please help. need to know what diffuser this is.

pauls350z

Hi I've just bought a 350z today stupidly let someone have a go of it and they lost it on a roundabout and broken my rear diffuser that was on the car can someone please tell me what kind it is and where I can get one as they are paying all damages. on it

• 2 weeks later...

That looks custom to me, I've not seen something like that before.

If thats the case you might really either have to have it repaired (If possible) or purchase a new diffuser.

I hope atleast he's paying for the work?

@*!# happens though, Glad that no ones hurt and the car isn't badly damaged, Its easily done.

Not something I'd go for but fair enough... If we all liked the same thing our cars would be the exact same!

Couldn't find that exact one. These are not quite the same but similar.

I had one of these, looked good but didn't fit brilliantly and wasn't the strongest, had to have it held together with a millionty cable ties before I was on the M1 and it exploded into a billionty pieces and the two large side pieces dragged down the road until I kicked them off and threw them in the boot :lol:

Sorry pauls350Z but I have no idea where to get that diffuser. Same as the others it's the first time I've seen one like that on a 350 so may well be custom made or from another car & fabricated to fit the Zed.

As syy mentioned though there are plenty of other options for you to add your own style to the Zed if you can't get the original one you had & liked repaired.

For example: http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/GB/350Z_GLOSS_BLACK_FRP_TS_STYLE_REAR_DIFFUSER__NO_SIDES_/350FRPTSRD_.aspx

Good luck whatever you decide to do. :thumbs:

Not something I'd go for but fair enough... If we all liked the same thing our cars would be the exact same!

Couldn't find that exact one. These are not quite the same but similar.

I had one of these, looked good but didn't fit brilliantly and wasn't the strongest, had to have it held together with a millionty cable ties before I was on the M1 and it exploded into a billionty pieces and the two large side pieces dragged down the road until I kicked them off and threw them in the boot :lol:

Something tells me you might of exaggerated the numbers there a bit! :lol:

It's not custom! Its the same as what was fitted to Sam Mcgoo's sc zed and in his for sale ad he says it's a 'Speed-racing rear apron'

I hope you get it sorted asap and if it's fibreglass it may even be able to be repaired if you've got most of the pieces

Tom

Edited by chippychip123

It's not custom! Its the same as what was fitted to Sam Mcgoo's sc zed and in his for sale ad he says it's a 'Speed-racing rear apron'

I hope you get it sorted asap and if it's fibreglass it may even be able to be repaired if you've got most of the pieces

Tom

Just been looking at Sams ad/posts in a thread and it does look like you're correct Tom. ;)

20150616_163738_zpslsqxo0ps.jpg

P1000741.jpg

Still couldn't find it on google though even with the name ~ maybe someone else will be able to find it or maybe if the OP trys a PM to Sam he might know where to source it. ;)

• Like 1