Nissan 370Z tuning with ECUTEK and bolt ons

Mark@Abbey m/s

We have been tuning a few 370Z with ECUTEK now and getting great results;

Normal bolt ons HFC and exhaust system we are seeing over 310 hub bhp on our in house dyno;

See below dyno plots;

This is a 370Z tuned last week against a stock Nismo 370Z (blue plot is the stock Nismo)

JoFz2b.jpg

(dyno plots shows flywheel bhp but it is hub bhp) just easier to show torque and bhp on one graph)

We have a good traction control map developed now as well far more controlled than the stock Nissan ESP map and can be adjusted via the cruise (Race ROM) control.

We can also add safety maps for oil temp and water temperatures;

Currently doing a deal on the ECUTEK @ £402-00 inc vat which will rise to £540-00 in the New Year.

any questions ask away

Edited by Mark@Abbey m/s
  • Like 1

Ecutek won't get involved with the HR I am afraid. Not enough cars around. The reason the 370 was developed the ECU is very much like the GTR ECU. We found this out when we could use the GTR software to turn the bonnet lifter light out on the 70's after tuning with UpRev.

Thanks

EcuTek traction is wheel speed versus rotational G with extra trimming available via the cruise control. So fully adjustable.

No extra boxes to be wired in and hide.

All done in the stock ECU with the excellent ECUTEK Race Rom system.

Edited by Mark@Abbey m/s

HI MARK,Chris at dynatune I know up here in scotland has been chatting with you,he has done the uprev to my car with millteks,hfcs,plenum spacer and pop charger.

my car is a 2005 roadster,and it drops power after 6500 revs with not a lot of gain,but car drives smoother,can you give any advice on this matter.

cheers :)

That is about right on a DE, the cam set up and breathing on this motor will cause the power to roll over around the RPM you are seeing.

To get the motor to rev higher will require a motor rebuild with different cams/Spring retainers and collects, different design manifold headers. Stock motor is only safe to 7200rpm due to alloy valve Spring retainers.

Far to much work to get a small gain.

Any more questions PM we can then keep this thread clean for OP.

Thanks

Edited by Mark@Abbey m/s

Cruise works like normal , to switch maps turn cruise off , stop the car then switch the maps;

Traction is turned on when turning ESP off (depends how you have set the ECUTEK up)

Then when the Traction is initiated with the cruise turned off you use the cruise toggle to adjust the traction control aggressiveness.

Thanks

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

We have been tuning a few 370Z with ECUTEK now and getting great results;

Currently doing a deal on the ECUTEK @ £402-00 inc vat which will rise to £540-00 in the New Year.

any questions ask away

I will have a bit of this Mark.

PM On the way

• 2 weeks later...

Cheap deal finishes end of 2015 , goes up to £500-00 inc vat for 2016 onwards.

Book and pay deposit before the 24th or via PM before the start of 2016 to get this current discounted deal

I have pmd you and emaild but no details on payment yet mark

• 1 month later...

Just an update on this.folks.

I had the 370 on the dyno at Abbey on Sat for its Ecutek tune.

Very happy with the service and Mark lent me a car so I could go and run an errand while it was being worked on.

A quick trip to the south coast and back and I had new front and rear disks picked up ready to go on next week.

Ill get the graphs up soon but the difference is noticable.

Its now running a lot leaner than it was with a hub output of 313.

This roughly equates to 353 ish at the fly taking the 40 loss through the drive train.

Pretty good gains for CA intakes, hfc, and exhaust,.over stock.

The better throttle response and higher torque output in the mid range really improve the pickup from 50 up in 3rd and 4th.

It now revs a lot easier and where before the throttle would not blip but was laggish its now sharp and on a par with the auto blip on down change.

Cheers Mark for a great service and great price.

Typo edit

Edited by flyboy
  • Like 3

Just an update on this.folks.

I had the 370 on the dyno at Abbey on Sat for its Ecutek tune.

Very happy with the service and Mark lent me a car so I could go and run an errand while it was being worked on.

A quick trip to the south coast and back and I had new front and rear disks picked up ready to go on next week.

Ill get the graphs up soon but the difference is noticable.

Its now running a lot leaner than it was with a hub output of 313.

This roughly equates to 353 ish at the fly taking the 40 loss through the drive train.

Pretty good gains for CA intakes, hfc, and exhaust,.over stock.

The better throttle response and higher torque output in the mid range really improve the pickup from 50 up in 3rd and 4th.

It now revs a lot easier and where before the throttle would not blip but was laggish its now sharp and on a par with the auto blip on down change.

Cheers Mark for a great service and great price.

Typo edit

Did you have the traction control?