Stunning Samsung 4K/Ultra HD LED TV

sipar69

Samsung 4K / Ultra HD LED 33 TV 48inch screen / Model UE48HU7500

I've priced this very competitively for a quick no nonsense sale = £550 (currently retails for £900 on the Richer Sounds website)

Perfect condiction + comes with two remotes and two pairs of 3D glasses

-- Please PM me if you're interested -- first to commit to buying gets a great bargain on a stunning TV! :)

Buyer will need to collect from Twickenham or arrange collection.

I couldn't believe the leap in picture quality when I got this TV over my previous Sony Full HD TV. It is a beautiful TV with an incredibly thin bezel and stunning picture quality whether you're watching standard definition, HD/Blu Ray or 4K (e.g. House of Cards on Netflix).

I'm selling for the sole reason that I've decided I want a larger model, but 48 inch is a really good size for most living rooms (and despite what people might say - you can definitely notice the improvement with a 4K picture on a screen this size - it also upscales HD pictures beautifully).

I've added some pictures below but bear in mind it's quite difficult to properly photograph a TV picture properly - the quality is much better in real life.

Amazon User reviews

http://www.amazon.co...uct_top?ie=UTF8

What HiFi review

http://www.whathifi....48hu7500/review

DSC00320_zpsd9juusrd.jpg

Full HD (Fargo)

DSC00318_zpswjb8utsa.jpg

4K (sample image)

DSC00306_zpsmeat9sde.jpg

Gaming (PS4)

DSC00305_zpscuucpufb.jpg

DSC00314_zpsbne1quus.jpg

Just my 2 cents, this TV is fantastic, I have the same one and paid over three times the advertised price for it, I haven't come across a better picture on a TV yet and it is complaint with all of the latest standards (HDMI, decoders etc.), has Netflix 4k built in which is brilliant and really shows off the 4K. You can also plug a memory stick stright in with 4K videos and the 3D works brilliantly. The TV is future proofed thanks to the Samsung Evolution kit if the standards were to ever change.

Grab yourself and amazing TV at an incredible price.

• Like 1

Thanks for all the positive comments folks. Yes it's a cracking TV. As per my ad I'm only selling as I've realised I can accomodate a bigger version, otherwise I'd be living with it for some years. I did think about moving it to the bedroom but it's too big. I'm definitely sticking with Samsung.

My first plasma TV was a Samsung, 52". I've moved house 4 times (up and down apartments, in and out of car/van) and it still surviving after 9 years. Best purchase ever.....and my next tv will defo be another Samsung. GLWTS!!

• Like 1