Stubby Aerial or not?

steveb

A lot of you guys seem to have the S2000 stubby aerial fitted, is it just a style choice, or are there other benefits over the original one?

Also, are the aluminium sill guards worth getting, i like the look of them and i see you can get them delivered from the states for about £50.

Are they less likely to scuff than the plastic originals.

Thanks

Steve

Everyone goes on about fitting the stubbies as they 'look better', as far as im aware, the reception quality is just the same. Dont shoot me, but i prefer the look of the standard aeriel :ninja:

I agree with you on the aluminium sill guards, they look great regardless of whether they'll less likely to scuff :lol:

A lot of you guys seem to have the S2000 stubby aerial fitted, is it just a style choice, or are there other benefits over the original one?

Got to be stubby. The standard aerial looks like it comes from an 1991 Nissan Bluebird :yuck: Also less likely to get snapped off by some oik.

Get a Lexus stubby.

Its a better fit ;)

Is the Lexus stubby also black - or is it aluminium? - I'd quite like one of those.

Any suggestions where to source one?

use the one from halfords 12.99 - like a minature whippy, lovely

Been looking at Halfords online - they seem to have mainly Ripspeeds @ £6.99 and Richbrook anti-theft ones @ £19.99). There's also one by Foliatec @ £14.99 (called the Aerial Futuro). Which one do you have?