new boy

just joined today, been on the owners club for a while as 350z_roadster (joined ageees ago, so ignore the name lol).

had my Z for a wee while now, bog standard at the mo, but looking to buy some nice wheels (i have my eyes on those 20s for sale in the for sale section!), lower it a touch and an exhaust.

my car is a 05 azure blue gt, here's some pics.

1947464015_964e34c888_o.jpg

1938112844_9ae6d550fa_o.jpg

1937973677_446d63113e_o.jpg

1948299196_548e3e2f03_o.jpg

1947470069_295a9987ef_o.jpg

1947469441_da9ecf8c44_o.jpg

1948299772_c9adb6431d_o.jpg

1947470711_e63423cbc4_o.jpg

yeah i've been told that already about the wheels, to be honest, i cant be f@cked with the hassle :( i'm after some new wheels anyway so these will be hitting ebay, been told my local dealer just sends them to another local place to get refurbished.

You will get some 'new' wheels back from a place that refurbs them so they can actually stand up to British roads. You'd get more for them on eBay if brand new...... ;)

yeah i've been told that already about the wheels, to be honest, i cant be f@cked with the hassle :( i'm after some new wheels anyway so these will be hitting ebay, been told my local dealer just sends them to another local place to get refurbished.

No they don't, they will/should phone when a set of refurbs arrive at the garage. You take your car and they swap the wheels and tyres over( they did'nt have the facility to do this at my local dealer so they took the car to a garage that they deal with).

Its no hassle and besides if you stick them on ebay someone who knows a bit about these cars will ask you if they are blistered :thumbs:

My advice.......get them done buddy :thumbs: