ep3 civics

nissanman312

my mate is looking for a cheep winter toy while his evo is away from the coming bad weather

we spent the day looking at mazda 3 mps and civic type r yesterday

id love another civic for the missus\toy for when i dont want to stack the miles on the 370z

but god theres some dogs out there such a shame these cars dont get looked after

id like to get hold of one of the last ones with the recaros etc

looks like ill be kissing lots of frogs :lol:

if anyone knows of a minter shout up ill pass the details over to my pal

Where is your friend based?

I've had three EP3's and know all too well how hard it is to find a good one these days. Managed to find a mint one for my girlfriend after months of looking around.

We have been considering selling it recently funnily enough, it's an 05 version, mint bodywork (silver), 85k on clock, full history. Standard apart from eibach springs. I'm looking for offers around £4,000. I'm in newcastle incase he's interested, pics ready if need be.

I've had three EP3's and know all too well how hard it is to find a good one these days. Managed to find a mint one for my girlfriend after months of looking around.

We have been considering selling it recently funnily enough, it's an 05 version, mint bodywork (silver), 85k on clock, full history. Standard apart from eibach springs. I'm looking for offers around £4,000. I'm in newcastle incase he's interested, pics ready if need be.

I seem to remember your thred

We're down in the midlands

PM me your number and I'll get it touch

I seem to remember your thred

We're down in the midlands

PM me your number and I'll get it touch

Yea it was a right carry on trying to get a good one, ended up all over the bloody country then one popped up on my doorstep and i snapped it up.

I just need to confirm with the Mrs she really wants to let it go and if so I'll PM my number later on today. I'm pretty sure she doesn't want it anymore, seemed like a good idea at the time but the novelty has wore off now that she's got bored of putting petrol in it :lol:.

What about an older 1.6VTi

Good fun. B16A2

Had one of them in my del sol! Then boosted it! 296bhp in a car weighing a ton was awesome fun!!

Stop giving me ideas this is to be a standard car to be left that way lol

Just somthing to have some fun in away from the zed now supercharged

I did 13 thousand in it this year

Want to keep the miles down a bit

Also can get 4 people in :)

Good fun. B16A2

Had one of them in my del sol! Then boosted it! 296bhp in a car weighing a ton was awesome fun!!

Stop giving me ideas this is to be a standard car to be left that way lol

Just somthing to have some fun in away from the zed now supercharged

I did 13 thousand in it this year

Want to keep the miles down a bit

Also can get 4 people in :)

Keep the EK VTi standard apart from an induction kit (you'll love the pronounced vtec crossover on the B16A2 with an induction kit) and it'll be a reliable daily driver.

I used to have an EP3 Civic. One of the best most fun cars I've owned and the only one I would consider repeating!

I wish I had kept mine now for what I sold it for

But I'll get another nicer one and hang onto it to share with the missus

It will keep the miles down on the zed

Edited by nissanman312

Good fun. B16A2

This^^ i'd love to have a del sol with a K20 in it supercharged. That would be ridiculous :teeth:

My pal is supercharging his S2k I think that is going to be silly fast

• Like 1

Good fun. B16A2

This^^ i'd love to have a del sol with a K20 in it supercharged. That would be ridiculous :teeth:

Urgh, scrabble wagon tastic.

SC'd Stook, on the other hand... :thumbs:

Good fun. B16A2

Urgh, scrabble wagon tastic.

SC'd Stook, on the other hand... :thumbs:

I have no idea what you just said, Daniel.

• Like 1

:lol: Daniel! :lol:

Oh my that sounds horrid, a FWD car with all that power through the front wheels is going to be scrabbling for grip at the best of times, so I shall deem thee a scrabble wagon.

A supercharged Honda S2000 sports car, on the other hand, sounds just like my cup of tea. Sip sip!

:D

Never heard of scrabble wagon or Stook?

Oh my that sounds horrid, a FWD car with all that power through the front wheels is going to be scrabbling for grip at the best of times, so I shall deem thee a scrabble wagon.

A supercharged Honda S2000 sports car, on the other hand, sounds just like my cup of tea. Sip sip!

Yes I think he'll be chopping at the heals of the 370z in the S2k when done

TDI north seem to be making the FWD Civics go pretty well!

I can't say I have heard those sayings, no lol. You learn something new every day.

Edited by TT350