how can i tell if my 350z has Uprev.

Miller350z

Is there any way to see if my car has had an Uprev??

I bought the car second hand, its a 2004, it has a scorpion exhaust, either a 2006 air box or had velocity stack mod and has a k&n drop in filter.

After reading a few things on the uprev i thought i might save a bit of cash and get it done. if its recorded by reg plate this would also be a problem as it has jad a private plate in the past.

Any ideas??

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

if you have it, there will be a licence for it on the ECU, so an Uprev dealer will be able to tell you (probably free of charge?) by plugging in a cable to check. I can only name 3 dealers, none of which are very close to Grimsby.

but, from a visual / indicator from your driveway, i dont beleive there is a way to tell.

that's far to intelligent for me

:lol: It displays your location on the full website (If you've entered one - which you have)

I don't know which 3 dealers Pritchard is thinking about, but I would suspect RS Tuning in Leeds will be your closest.

• Like 1

I bought the car second hand, its a 2004, it has a scorpion exhaust, either a 2006 air box or had velocity stack mod and has a k&n drop in filter.

After reading a few things on the uprev i thought i might save a bit of cash and get it done. if its recorded by reg plate this would also be a problem as it has jad a private plate in the past.

Any ideas??

Easiest way is to absolutely blast it down a quiet, straight motorway runway as Uprev removes the 155mph speed limiter.

Edited by Dynamic Turtle

Any ideas??

Easiest way is to absolutely blast it down a quiet, straight motorway runway as Uprev removes the 155mph speed limiter.

Ive gone past 155 (162 IIRC) and it didnt stop, mine isnt uprevved either :)

• Like 1

Any ideas??

Ive gone past 155 (162 IIRC) and it didnt stop, mine isnt uprevved either :)

ditto, got a gps 158 at zandvoort, before I pooed my pants and thought I wasn't going to stop in time!

• Like 1

guess the only way to tell is to plug it in then? i thought about calling all the dealers who do uprev to find out but if an uprev was done whilst it was on the private reg plate i guess I'll never know as i have no idea what plate it was on. would be fun trying the flat out way

• 1 month later...

Any ideas??

Im Also Grimbarian lol Not many 350z around!

Edited by shaktastik