[SOLD] Full Custom Exhaust system inc deCats/Y pipe.

Grundy

**Mods Att - Sorry guys, in the middle of moving house this week, so the exhaust is in storage at a friends house (Pete, a member on here) untill I have my own place with storage. So apologies for no Data/Time stamp, I should have one up by next weekend. Would appricate the approval, as funds will help me get my new place :lol: **

Up for sale my fully custom stainless exhaust system. Includes a Fully one off custom Y pipe and Decats intergrated as one.

Mileage: 20k

DB: 87 - When I got sound tested at combe, static 4k revs was 87db. So perfect exhaust for track days. There is no drone with this exhaust. Why did I go custom? Because I wanted something different when attending meets, and it did the job, Full throttle and this exhaust is something completely different to static reving. The buyer will be very happy with this :)

Condition: - 8/10 - Never been one for polishing my tips, so it has a lot of fumes/dirt attached to it. I shall polish this up before the buyer collects. Flexi's are in good condition - 1 is 100% fine, 1 is 90% fine, has some fraying (I must of clipped it on a bump, no holes or leaks though)

Location: - Portsmouth - Collection only please, I'm usually happy to ship most products, however this is just too much of a PITA to package.

Price: £400 (Includes everything, Decats/Y-pipe/Mid Pipe/Backbox.)

This is a bespoke exhaust, that was built to fit my car. So it will fit any 03-06 UK Zeds. Not 100% on JDM models as I know there are some slight differences under the car. So buy at your own risk I'm afraid JDMers.

Unfortunately I haven't taken any pictures when I took it off at the weekend.

(in the process of moving house, so everything is up in the air at the moment, and the zorst is stored round a friends house)

I will give the exhaust a good polish next weekend (if it hasn't sold by then) clean it up and get some fresh new pictures up.

But here's some from when it was made and various other times.

Reason for selling? Wanted something loud, single exit for 6 months. I was planning on keeping it and switching back next year, however the exhaust only lines up with the custom Y pipe, So I'd have to switch the entire system again. So easier to just sell and by another exhaust come next year.

Again, these pictures are from when it was first made, and various times throughout the year. I shall get updated ones next week.

2013-11-30131106_zps363d7675.jpg

2013-11-30170247_zps61484a0e.jpg

IMG_11181_zpsf0ddce4a.jpg

IMG_11191_zps5d949a6d.jpg

2013-11-30170528_zpsc37abfca.jpg

2013-11-30170552_zps9a4c3739.jpg

Y Pipe/Decats in the back left of this one. Taken when the engine was switched.

IMG_3114_zps123c0914.jpg

Edited by grundy225
  • Like 2

Posted · Hidden by ioneabee, September 1, 2015 - No reason given
Hidden by ioneabee, September 1, 2015 - No reason given

I doubt anyone will commit without up to date pics so Grundy gets his move funds. But happy to let it go given the description/pics provided.

Looks amazing.. any chance of a sound clip too?

Sound clips at the bottom of the post bud.

Obviously it's not that clean now as that was brand new 2 years ago :lol: I shall give it a good clean though and get some pictures up when I get a chance

Looks amazing.. any chance of a sound clip too?

I found with this exhaust that it's a bit unsuspecting. Subtle when poodling about town, but as soon as your up the throttle right up it comes alive.

It's quite a throaty sound, not deep like a subaru - If you youtube some of the time attack 350z in the usa, it's the only cars I can really say it comes close to.

Okay thanks mate will have to check it out when I'm home as the browser at work wont display the clip so couldn't see it. Looking for a bit more noise than stock in the 2-4k rev range. I'm only 21 so noise is good, is 87db quiet compared to other aftermarket exhausts?

Okay thanks mate will have to check it out when I'm home as the browser at work wont display the clip so couldn't see it. Looking for a bit more noise than stock in the 2-4k rev range. I'm only 21 so noise is good, is 87db quiet compared to other aftermarket exhausts?

I'm about as ASBO as they come in the Zed world.

A lot louder than stock. 87DB is at 3.5k/4k revs just holding the throttle. When driving it will be a lot higher.

Video below - Only problem is, I have stillen headers now when that was taken, which changed the exhaust a lot....It's a lot more raspier in the video that it is without the headers.

anyoen able to confirm if this will indeed fit the import, i don't see why it wouldn't i may be interested.

The only thing I'm unsure of is Diff location. (I don't mean in a completely different place) Wasn't sure if I read somewhere that it was position slightly different to UK spec.

Edit - To be fair now that I'm thinking about it, there shouldn't be an issue. As you don't buy a different exhaust for imports :lol:

Edited by grundy225

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...