350z GT pack, with many extras, 2003 53, Blade silver SOLD

Teatowel

With huge regret, the need for more seats forces sale: (and maybe a GT-R in 18 months' time :ninja:)

53 plate, December 2003.

Blade Silver GT Pack, with all the standard GT pack bits - Bose stereo, leather heated and electric seats, cruise control, climate control, phone cradle and steering wheel controls

47350 miles. I am the second owner, I bought it with 6k on the clock from a Nissan dealer.

Full Nissan service history. Last service was a P1, about 3500 miles ago. It's always serviced with Silkolene Pro S 5w40 oil that I supply.

P1 at 6548 miles

FP2 at 16364 miles

FP1 at 25335 miles

P3 at 34419 miles

P1 at 43504 miles

Taxed until April. MOT has just been done :)

18" Rays alloys with Pirelli PZero Rosso Asymmetrico tyres all round (loads of tread left). These are currently not on the car, as I have a standard set of 18" Z alloys that I have for day to day use, especially at this time of year. These have Toyo Proxes T1-Rs on the front and Falken FK452s on the rear. Both sets of alloys/tyres are included in the sale.

dBA slotted brake discs front and rear (5000/4000), installed April this year. Goodridge steel brake lines and Ferodo DS2500 pads all round. Brake fluid is Motul RBF600.

Nismo Exhaust - imported for £800 from the US. The original exhaust will also be supplied.

Nismo Cold Air Induction Kit, with hydrolock bypass valve. This was fitted by a Nissan main dealer. The original airbox will be supplied too.

Grounding Kit (Spill’s)

Nismo Oil and Radiator Caps

PIAA wipers all round

Z Aluminium Tax disc holder

Integrated phone cradle with Nokia 6310i phone included.

Z floor mats

Z boot mat

Nissan tonneau cover (not fitted)

All receipts for servicing, tyres, brakes, oil etc are kept filed so you can see what the car has had done and where.

This car has been immaculately looked after, looking and running like a dream. The combination of the characteristic Z noise with the Nismo CAI and the Nismo Exhaust is truly the sweetest noise a Z can make. The clutch is tight, and has never been abused; the leather gets properly cleaned and treated regularly; it is kept garaged and washed, polished and waxed regularly. It has always run on Optimax/Vpower/Tesco 99, and the occasional tank of 100RON on the continent.

£16000 all in. I am open to offers - if you break my kneecaps enough I will crumble!

Without mods, I am looking for £14,500.

Viewings essential! I am based in Gloucester, although can meet you halfway somewhere within reason.

Offers and details via PM, email or phone please:

Email : freon_inc@hotmail.com

Mobile : 07970 199121 (occasionally off during office hours - please leave a message)

Hasib

:(

Link below to the Pistonheads ad for pictures:

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/305107.htm

Fantastic spec mate, sound very well looked after. :thumbs:

I think your best bet is going to be a forum member for them to appreciate the mods/ care thats gone into it.

Failing that i reckon you could be looking at less than £16k looking at what current members have had to sell for...... :blush:

I'd be interested in the exhaust should you decide to sell without the mods :thumbs:

You're about the 25th person to ask that, the first being about 2 mins after the ad went up! If I decide to split the pack, it's likely to be a bidding fest!

Viewings essential! I am based in Gloucester, although can meet you halfway somewhere within reason.

Looks like Toon Chris and Teatowel need to meet up around the Manchester area then and deal could be done? ;)

Looks like Toon Chris and Teatowel need to meet up around the Manchester area then and deal could be done? ;)

Nah, they should come to BigPhils on the 27th, great excuse for a road trip :thumbs:

Yeah, sold to the nice bloke above who drove away in my nice shiny Z :(

The exhaust rumble as he reversed out of my drive and down the road did give me a few twangs of regret :( Nothing else sounds quite as good :(

The pile of cash he left did make up for it though (well, partially), some of which went toward a car that I bought 48 hours ago :)