Meet OCTZILLA :)

Adrian@TORQEN

Looks fantastic mate, the black crinkle paint made a really positive change in the engine bay too good shout

It looks better with out the engine cover ;)

IMG_1929_zpsvzjtzkta.jpg

True but he bought the NISMO one :lol:

Just need to fit my intakes now

Nice to finally meet you in person today grahamc / Graham :)

Thanks again for introducing Sam to me or the other way round :)

Yes, was good to meet you, car looks great!!!

No worries

V5 it's insane :) well worth it. Just need to find some time to do more logging and send those back to Iain@Litchfield for further tuning.

More stuff arrived today from Japan, some OEM Nismo R35 parts, will load some pics when I get a chance:

- handbrake assy with red stitching

- cluster / speedo cover in Alcantara with red stitching

- carbon rear mirror cover

- handbrake boot / gaiter in black with red stitching

- central console lid in black with red stitching

Still not modifying it, only OEM parts as you can see :lol: :lol:

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Little update:

Still did not have a chance to fit the Nismo parts :lol:

Having spotted some little rust bits under the paint on both doors by the plastic mirror mounts, I've taken the car to Nissan West London HPC before Xmas and booked it in for a full corrosion check. That will happen tomorrow.

Also bought a Litchfield 102mm exhaust to replace the MeisterR 89mm which is becoming a bit too much even for me, although the sound in the tunnels it's EPIC!

http://www.litchfieldimports.co.uk/shop/Litchfield-102mm-Performance-Exhaust?UidCkqp&p50u1c

Should be able to collect this from Litchfield this week sometime and fit it. While I'm there, might as well ask Iain to stick the car on the dyno and see where she's at, what numbers :)

Still not modifying it, only Litchfield parts which are like OEM anyway :lol: :lol:

Little update:

Still did not have a chance to fit the Nismo parts :lol:

Having spotted some little rust bits under the paint on both doors by the plastic mirror mounts, I've taken the car to Nissan West London HPC before Xmas and booked it in for a full corrosion check. That will happen tomorrow.

Also bought a Litchfield 102mm exhaust to replace the MeisterR 89mm which is becoming a bit too much even for me, although the sound in the tunnels it's EPIC!

http://www.litchfiel...?UidCkqp

Should be able to collect this from Litchfield this week sometime and fit it. While I'm there, might as well ask Iain to stick the car on the dyno and see where she's at, what numbers :)

Still not modifying it, only Litchfield parts which are like OEM anyway :lol: :lol:

I only have three word to say... "Super Stock Intercooler"! An easy +20/30 gain.

Be churlish not to as you are there anyway... :blush: (which is why I am staying away... for now...! Well at least until ACSPEEDTECH have done their stuff on my tranny... and I may make a little diversion on the way back...)

David

Edited by Tinyflier

How much corrosion warranty is there on Nissan then

10 years, Nic.

Been to Nissan today as mentioned yesterday. Left about 9am, no traffic at all on both M1 and A406, surpransingly at that hour, took only 35 minutes.

2016-01-05_18-19-20.jpeg

2016-01-05_18-24-20.jpeg

2016-01-05_18-24-55.jpeg

They've taken plenty of photos and submitted a claim for warranty work on the paint. Awaiting news from the in the next few days. Apparently they don't have any body shop in West London anymore, it's been moved to Orpington, I've suggested RT-Performance and they said they will look into it. :)

They've also left the car to charge :lol: :lol:

2016-01-05_18-43-40.jpeg

I then went to RTP / TORQEN and finally fit the new Nismo GT-R bits, some pics with before and after below:

2016-01-05_18-45-16.jpeg

2016-01-05_18-50-26.jpeg

2016-01-05_18-51-10.jpeg

2016-01-05_18-54-28.jpeg

2016-01-05_18-55-14.jpeg

2016-01-05_18-56-21.jpeg

2016-01-05_18-57-28.jpeg

2016-01-05_18-58-25.jpeg

2016-01-05_19-03-17.jpeg

2016-01-05_19-03-59.jpeg

2016-01-05_19-04-35.jpeg

2016-01-05_19-05-07.jpeg

2016-01-05_19-05-40.jpeg

2016-01-05_19-06-13.jpeg

Aaaaaand the end result came like this: :lol: :lol:

2016-01-05_19-06-49.jpeg

That's a customer's 599 GTB, quite a nice car, a bit to Jaguar-ish for my taste...

Looks great , as you know I love the little details . Would it not have been cheaper to get a trimmer to do the work though ?

Neah, I love the genuine parts and I can get them at very good prices directly from Nismo JP :)

Still need to do some more carbon bits inside and change the steering wheel and I'm done on the interior too. Nearly finished :)

Looks great , as you know I love the little details . Would it not have been cheaper to get a trimmer to do the work though ?

Neah, I love the genuine parts and I can get them at very good prices directly from Nismo JP :)

Still need to do some more carbon bits inside and change the steering wheel and I'm done on the interior too. Nearly finished :)

For sale thred coming soon then lol