Ebay link rules

StevoD

so there arnt any? unless selling a 350Z

The only ebay related rule is stipulated in the link provided by Colin.

So long as the link also satisfies the general rules for the forum ( as described here http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/69-forum-rules/ ) the post should be approved. Note i say should, not would, as each post would be considered on its own merits against these rules.

Hope that clarifies the situation

Hmm ok

Can i ask why my Post with links for wheels wasn't approved ?

Have to be a Trader to post links to websites of you selling items. Well that's what what I got told for sharing my website :)

Seems pointless having an eBay area if you have to pay to use it

so there arnt any? unless selling a 350Z

The only ebay related rule is stipulated in the link provided by Colin.

So long as the link also satisfies the general rules for the forum ( as described here http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/69-forum-rules/ ) the post should be approved. Note i say should, not would, as each post would be considered on its own merits against these rules.

Hope that clarifies the situation

Can I be cynical in think mine didn't get approved as it's me :p

Now why would you think that :rolleyes:

No, its more to do with those that for whatever reasons seem unwilling/can't to post pics with namecards and see the link to ebay/whathaveyou as the easy way or getting their sale mentioned on here. Often we find it is newbies who have less than double digit posts or have crept over the 15 post rule that covers items/cars for sale other than ZEDs, but then should that mean those with loads of posts can also 'get away' with it?

I know where I stand, but hoping the team will sort out something that is fair and not a headache to moderate soon ;)

• Like 1

Absolutely, the 'Team' hate you :lol: (only kidding, I love the paranoia though)

I must say though, when I was a mod, this was the most difficult area to moderate.

Edited by The G Man

Absolutely, the 'Team' hate you :lol: (only kidding, I love the paranoia though)

I must say though, when I was a mod, this was the most difficult area to moderate.

Yea Fair enough on the difficult point, i just curious how other thread that replica mine went threw and mine didnt,

Oh and the 'Team' its not all but Majority and the PMs to prove it haha :lol:

Edited by StevoD