Nearly lost her!

Liam's Z

:scare: Woooooaaaaa horror story mate....Glad it had a good outcome though.. I think you did the correct thing, all too easy just to jump out and confront people without thinking it through :thumbs:

+1 - At that time of day (night) and with 5 guys, I would have thought they'd be after the car. It isnt worth getting a kicking and your car being nicked to confront them trying to be the hard man. Boot it and get out of there!

Glad it all ended ok :thumbs:

Thanks for the replies guy's.

I'm no sh1t bag but having that slight amount of time an the ability to do maths I soon realised a ass kicking would of been inevitable... TBH I could take the beating, but when you think about the possibility of these tw@ts being tooled up an the chance of getting stabbed, slashed or even worse then I know I made the right decision.

IF the situation would of been different say city centre 2 o'clock in the afternoon, lots of people around then I'm in no doubt I would of confronted these guy's but still is this the wise decision??? Each to their own, but at least I'm still here telling the story ;)

Liam. Well done mate, glad you got away with it.

Just for the rest of us, how did you contact the police? Was it 999 on your mobile? And how did you get through to a local station?

Ta. JohnK

Called the local Police on me mobile mate who then patched me through to what seemed like the nearest police station! Had the number already saved in me phone, you'd understand if you came from Liverpool :lol:

Glad to here you are okay.

I would do the same if it was quiet, but if there was lots of traffic around I am sure I would have got and and possibly still got a kicking.

Does make you think and I will be programming my mobile with a police number now.