Any jewelers / watch sellers out there ??

lomoto

Tim, I'm in LA now and could pick one up for you if you like. With the exchange rate it'll be half price. I don't mind putting it on my credit card and you reimburse me when I'm back if you like. :thumbs:

My cell is 07875 490077 - please remember I'm 8 hrs behind though :surrender:

I'll give you a call today Jonathan...Cheers Chum :thumbs:

TAG don't authorise anyone too sell over the net, so be careful.

Getting one direct from the US / Switzerland is best. My parents bought 3 when they went to Switzerland and the amount they saved on them paid for their holiday!

Getting one direct from the US / Switzerland is best. My parents bought 3 when they went to Switzerland and the amount they saved on them paid for their holiday!

really, there are dozens of site'sfor quite well known dealers advertising Tag watches...I can feel a trip to Switzerland coming on :lol:

Weird, when I went to Geneva the savings weren't that good. Must have been looking in the wrong place.

Very nice Tim. Does this mean that you will be selling your Speedmaster?

Nooooooooo I have a watch fetish :blush: that will go along with the others :) I darent add up how much money I have wasted on watches over the years, misguidedly thinking they are an investment :lol:

Bit cheeky I know but when I was getting a vertu phone, my mum called a jewellers at Heathrow airport in duty free, the woman there said we could buy through the store at duty free prices, she said they often do it and use a random boarding pass number for the purchase, but will send the phone to a delivery address which happened to be my address, which is how they get round it. They also sell tag watches and everything else, might be your best bet at getting one without getting done by the tax :thumbs:

Bit cheeky I know but when I was getting a vertu phone, my mum called a jewellers at Heathrow airport in duty free, the woman there said we could buy through the store at duty free prices, she said they often do it and use a random boarding pass number for the purchase, but will send the phone to a delivery address which happened to be my address, which is how they get round it. They also sell tag watches and everything else, might be your best bet at getting one without getting done by the tax :thumbs:

Thats crafty :thumbs: I like that one

Tim, I'm in LA now and could pick one up for you if you like. With the exchange rate it'll be half price. I don't mind putting it on my credit card and you reimburse me when I'm back if you like. :thumbs:

My cell is 07875 490077 - please remember I'm 8 hrs behind though :surrender:

And Jonathan please remember we are 8 hours in front, so texting me at 3 in the morning Im gonna be asleep :blush: my girlfriend was not impressed lol :lol:;) its cool dude :thumbs: