Age Of Nissan 350z Drivers

danlondon350z

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your Mum and Dad are right - it's a national scandal that young people are allowed to enjoy themselves like this. You should be down a mine or in a factory 12 hours a day like we were. When I was your age........

Grumpy old F**t, aged 93

Think this has been discussed before. Youngest member was about 18 iirc. Makes me look old at 25 :lol: My mum thought I was too young, til I pointed out my R6 has a much higher power to weight ratio!

Wait for the proper oldies to come along now ;):teeth:

Wait for the proper oldies to come along now ;):teeth:

Beat you to it. Might be old but still quick at some things.

Did I say that? :blush:

Haha, remember you dont wnat to be quick at everything :p

Unless the footie's about to start!

Just finished my paper round, lol martinmac ! :p , yeah im 21, bought the car at 20, would of saved like £400 if i waited till i was 21, but hey im young and stupid lol !. Best thing is to make all you old guys feel really old, i have two cars, A 350Z GT and a nice little run a round MG ZR, lol !

God the luxury of being young adn living with yourt parents, lol !

When the next south east meet, sorry couldnt make Blue-water, finally fixed it though, just a dodgy fuse !

I had been saving for 350z for years, and managed to buy one not long before my 19th. Parents bought my other car for my 18th (1.8 Vauxhall Astra H) I agree it doesn't matter how old you are, its a stunning and quick car so you should be happy with it whether your 18 or 80 :teeth:

Paul

Ok, should the question be, whose the youngest owner of a Z that DOESNT live with their parents...? If i still lived at home i'd be driving a Range Rover Sport me thinks!

Was 24 in October, and bought mine 2 weeks later.

£2550 insurance, that comes down to £900 next year when im 25!! :wacko:

£65-80 a week on juice - depending on how much fun im having. :teeth:

Just cause im living with my parents doesnt mean i dont have property does it now marzman, :p lol !

And your insurance is way way high, Im paying £2400 and that was at 20, if i would of waited till i was 21, would of been £2,010, and that is for two cars the 350Z, and a 1.4 MG ZR, both being fully comp with work usuage on both, not that i drive the Z to work.

O also including them prices above are also including with my old man on both cars, was a extra £100, so thought why not, lol.

Im insured with admiral with the multicar policy, you wanna get that checked out, seems way to high !

And juice, as long as im having fun in my Z who cares, lol !