350 GEARBOX CURE? - NEW UPRATED REPLACEMENT

GriffGTV

anyone fancy some of these?

Pre HR:

New OEM CD009 6M Transmission

32010-CD00A

New Nissan OEM 6MT will replace all 03-06 models and eliminates issues with soft synchronizers and grinding shifts. These are the latest OEM updated transmissions.

Domestic ground shipping is listed below. Local pickup is also available at Z1, for international shipping please e-mailparts@z1motorsports.com

The transmission fluid option is for additional fluid for your first transmission fluid change. These transmissions come pre-filled with fluid from Nissan.

$2,179.74 $1,695.00

or for HR:

OEM 350Z VQ35HR Transmission

320B0-JK41B

This is the OEM Transmission found in all 350Z's equipped with the VQ35HR (Dual Throttle Body) Engine.

Please choose the appropriate shipping method from the options below. International shipping inquiries please email Parts@Z1motorsports.com for quote.

$1,795.00

for the HR:

OEM 350Z VQ35HR Transmission

320B0-JK41B

This is the OEM Transmission found in all 350Z's equipped with the VQ35HR (Dual Throttle Body) Engine.

Please choose the appropriate shipping method from the options below. International shipping inquiries please email Parts@Z1motorsports.com for quote.

$1,795.00

confused as to which fits what precisely - they seem to be saying that the box fitting pre HR has defects sorted..but doesnt fit HR - getting weary with all this now - not sure where 370 box comes in (other than it wont fit 350) - could they make it any more complicated.....the real frustration is...these boxes are built to take 1000bhp...but have seriously week 'ancillary' parts (synchros & shaft bearings (denied by some who have not personally experienced problem) - Just how rife is the problem, it seems endemic

still bamboozled as to what fits what and if only one addresses the synchro and shaft bearing issues - as you say even with a wholesale order, prices nearer £1500 to end customer than $ + fitting service

still bamboozled as to what fits what and if only one addresses the synchro and shaft bearing issues - as you say even with a wholesale order, prices nearer £1500 to end customer than $ + fitting service

The CD009 fits cars up until 2006 including both VQ35DE and RevUp engined cars. The problem was identified and fixed at some point in early 2006, so I am unsure if that means some facelift cars have the dodgy boxes or if some pre facelifts have the uprated one.

Buying this I would imagine to be pointless anyway because a rebuild should cost around £5-600.

The CD009 fits cars up until 2006 including both VQ35DE and RevUp engined cars. The problem was identified and fixed at some point in early 2006, so I am unsure if that means some facelift cars have the dodgy boxes or if some pre facelifts have the uprated one.

Buying this I would imagine to be pointless anyway because a rebuild should cost around £5-600.

The Nissan service manual for the 350Z gearbox says that anything pressed out of the gearset has to be replaced with new items. That means any cog you press out needs to be replaced, plus all the synchros, plus everything else holding it together.

..so I understand, how true / vital this is I dont know

Edited by GriffGTV

The Nissan service manual is full of exaggerations.

You will have to stop reading all this stuff as you wan't be able to sleep at night or worse still it will effect your health and you may have an early death. :surrender:

Why are all your posts doom and gloom? :lol:

Be happy and positive man !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

The Nissan service manual for the 350Z gearbox says that anything pressed out of the gearset has to be replaced with new items. That means any cog you press out needs to be replaced, plus all the synchros, plus everything else holding it together.

..so I understand, how true / vital this is I dont know

Nah, that's bullshit. You can buy uprated gear sets and synchros to press onto the original shaft.

if that were true, for some valid reason, you wouldn't be able to source GB parts.