Jump to content

Darren-B

Members
  • Posts

    6,092
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Darren-B

  1. Edit: The catch can came from fleabay, search SMALL OIL CATCH CAN. You will need the 10mm brass fittings,
  2. I will buy another Zed for Wales if mine is not ready. I am not missing it The Gauge`s are not entirely necessary & The FRS is now in the UK so I`m really hoping to have the car back together & tuned within the next 10-14days
  3. I`m famous I know it`s still a month away but I`m dead excited,
  4. I Received the Voucher donation from OPIE OILS today along with air fresheners for all attending cars Just need to remember to bring them along, will someone please remind me once I have my car back on the road?
  5. Undertray still fits, you should always run with an undertray as this 1. supports the bumper 2. aids cooling 3 Affects aerodynamics @ speed
  6. Nice one
  7. Interesting, Where can I find this website? or Info?
  8. Good going guys, I did have a little look. Every time I logged in, Bob was standing around smoking & Chris was taking a nap under the car, I`m sure you can get those times down by at-least an hour if you pulled you fingers out
  9. A quick update from the weekend, Had to work on Saturday so no car fun, so spent a couple of hours tinkering & wasting time on Sunday as I`m still waiting for the important bits to arrive. I`ve been thinking of re-locating the air filter before I`ve even run the car I had one of these lying around So stripped it to this as it was to big I then got some of these & did this This should help with reducing intake temps. But I have removed it for the tune just incase it causes any complications. Also in the cardboard box was this which is going to be fitted to the rocker breather like so The hose will be trimmed to suit once the plenum is re-fitted I then added some bling to the oil cooler hoses Well I didn`t add the braiding for bling, just to protect the pipes from chaffing, no0one likes chaffing Finally I added an extra bracket to support the intercooler ducting a little better I finally removed the Drivers seat to allow more access for the fitting of the FRS on Thursday (fingers crossed) & also removed the ECU which is going to Mark @ Abbey for a base map on Thursday too. Today has not been a wonderful day, I`ve been waiting for my PLX DM100 OBDII, AFR, BOOST,2xTEMP Sensor modules for 3weeks now, been in touch with the supplier today & he has changed his delivery date from 20-april to end of May - Beginning of June Those of you who know me will probably know what my reply was On the plus side it`s given me plenty of beer tokens for the weekend
  10. ^^^^^ these are just mere excuses
  11. Keyser hasn`t got a pit & look at what he has achieved I`m planning something a bit bigger than fitting a SC in the winter
  12. WooHoo it`s out
  13. That's great news Will
  14. Your going to have to be careful with that
  15. Very Nice Can`t beat the LM GT4`s
  16. Thanjks, no good for me im afraid GLWS
  17. Any chance of the dims? Flange Inside Diameter? Height? Outside Diameter? I`m relocating the intake on the Vortech but concerned the filter I have is to small
  18. Was it modified? Do-luck kit?
  19. Tony, Chilli red?
  20. Not booked in yet, still not got the Frs, think I've been waiting about 3-4weeks now But really hoping to get it in mid to late this coming week
  21. No hes not he has an aftermarket clkutch & flywheel
  22. Better to be safe
  23. Are you & Bennett intending to have your builds finished by then? That could be very interesting, 4 S/C zeds @ the ring together
  24. Colin, viewtopic.php?f=176&t=54567&start=720 From the latest testament page 49 verse 4 Just follow points 1-3 & all will be fine If not, PM Keyser
×
×
  • Create New...