Jump to content

Darren-B

Members
  • Posts

    6,092
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Darren-B

  1. Time to get my trusted chart out again
  2. Sorry Martin I left the Pnada outfit & chains when I found out that fit barmaid was gay
  3. Good luck with them giving you what they offer online. Even if it`s in showroom condition the buggers will knock you down on it. I`ll give you £4500 cash on Saturday if you want rid
  4. I'll be up for this as well as track time please
  5. Well this whole incident could end up not looking so bad, if the bus company are Accepting responsibility for the damage, you could get a couple of quotes from body shops & One for hiring a car for a few days. Get them to pay for it, do the work yourself & earn a few quid for the inconvenience
  6. Sorry to see this Chris, may be worth ago with the bus co. but unlikely it will go anywhere if there anything like our local bus wan#ers Hope to see you @ Coombe next Friday so you can let off a little steam (hopefully when I'm behind you)
  7. So that's where Adrian's making all his money
  8. Well when you fit it I can tell you where & where not to cut the fan housing, then yours will look better than mine
  9. Not likely to be able to access the adjuster now, the new rad has a 50mm deep core. I went for a Crapspeed one, I looked @ the mishimoto & looked away after seeing the price, I expect there all made in the same place like most aftermarket products & your just paying £100 for the painted name. This one fitted perfectly & the only issue I had was with the IC pipe.on an NA it would have been fine a 30-40min job
  10. Great pics Steve, I like the Black badges, I may do something similar with mine
  11. Love it, but isn`t putting vaseline on cold a little uncomfortable Vlad I have an air conditioned glove box in my van, my lunch goes in there in the morning then a couple of tinnies for when it`s hometime
  12. Right so over the weekend I got my front & rear adjustable drop links fitted. A big thanks to Mitz CS for these So that solved the annoying knocking that had recently developed on the front end, Then a quick fluid change for Diff, gearbox & engine oil. I also moved my power steering cooler from infront of the AC condenser to behind the bumper vent to hopefully allow a little more airflow to both the radiator & PS cooler Then this evening I replaced the stock Radiator with a High capacity shiny one what a pig it was. I thought it would be fine to do without removing the front of the car but No I was definitely wrong, getting the IC pipe back in was an absolute mere Just a wee bit bigger than the stock one & is a bloody tight fit with the stock fan setup Is anyone else running a larger radiator with the stock fans?
  13. Can't wait to see the car In The flesh
  14. Hi KT350 Firstly I`d be changing out the plugs (also checking that the right plugs are on the right coil packs) & putting some fuel in the car If you get stuck it may be worth giving Jez @ Horsham Developments a ring as he is local & certainly knows his stuff
  15. You can make a custom one that will actually fit where you want it to for half that price. It`s upto you if you remove the trims, only 3no. press clips hold them in.
  16. Get a thermostat in the sandwich plate,(high flow one) then I would recommend getting a cooler 10-15row for an NA car with AN10fittings, then a couple of metres of Braided hose & some AN10 fittings (get the pipe & cooler first, test fit it & work out what angle fittings you will need) The reason I recommend AN10 fittings is that you can cut & connect the hoses wherever you want so you won`t have any excess hose to try & tuck away anywhere. Try not to run long lengths of hose as this may result in reduced oil pressure. & always check the OVERALL Dims of the cooler your buying to ensure it will fit. Most of us fix the cooler to the underside of the crash bar.
  17. Laaamb Donner
  18. Woohoo Really pleased for you Ian
  19. no but I bet it looks cool on the coffee table
  20. you need to move that oil breather first
  21. lol I`m suprised you don`t put them in the back of your car & take them to your warehouse
  22. Did I miss something? What happened on Tuesday? Just a little evening shakedown @ Brands, but has got me back into the zed
  23. Page 3 Chubby for the how to on the washer jet pump. It was a K&N but don`t buy one as it rubs, I`m back using the standard now
  24. The Elan Valley would be awesome @ night, well so long as the sheep don`t decide to sleep on the road
×
×
  • Create New...