Jump to content

Darren-B

Members
  • Posts

    6,092
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Darren-B

  1. Sorry I mean't to update the other day, The exhaust is now SOLD
  2. If only you had listened to me the first time we put it back together "look Bishop it doesn't fit this way, there is not enough room for the clutch to operate!" Remember do as I say not as I do lol
  3. Looks ace, I was actually looking into all this dipping earlier today. Something I'm thinking of getting involved with.
  4. Wow what a great project & I really like the the fact that your doing it properly, cutting no corners. Can't wait to see this progress. I've always wanted to restore an Old 240z but with the serious lack of time & other expensive hobbies I doubt I'll ever get around to it. Keep up the great work
  5. James, really sad to see this, is it worth trying to claim on your neighbours house insurance?
  6. Sorry to hear of your problems, where a bouts are you in the country?
  7. It was nice to meet you the other day Mr Lynx, great numbers, you must be near the top of the NA 370z power chart now
  8. Me, me ,me my 2010 one is a little out of date 1. DoogyRev x2 2. SuperStu 3.Paddy78 4.Darren-B 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17. 18. 19. 20.
  9. Exhaust is now gathering dust in my Garage
  10. Hi & welcome, great choice of colour, I've always loved the temper orange
  11. I have just posted regarding this, took a quick look @ the book but no joy
  12. see my post 42 above re Lexx
  13. Surely Matinmac should have iCaptain
  14. Amyzed = iSmile Madmarky = iVeilside RT Performance = iWrap Beavis = iGaragequeen Keyser = iZedshed
  15. iLord thats a funny picture but I think he is iMedic this weekend
  16. I thought I was called something else You missed iIsBlack - GT4Zed
  17. Can`t believe I missed this thread. A very similar build to mine, nice work
  18. I correct myself, it`s a copied link from 3+years ago :headbang:
  19. A mate told me about this ebay advert. Another funny one but not quite as good as the Micra a few years back http://www.wehostdns.net/clio-ebay/renault_clio.html
  20. Definitely not Bobs, it hasn`t got spacers
  21. I used vibe stuff because my local car part shop sells it and I get a discount there. I basically stripped all the trim out the back and stuck the stuff down on every surface I could. Its like a sticky putty that's got a fail covering to it. It has defiantly helped but the stuff wasn't cheap Ok thanks, glad to hear that you didn`t used egg cartons & styrene balls
  22. Hi Mark, Paypal or bacs are fine
×
×
  • Create New...