Jump to content

Darren-B

Members
  • Posts

    6,092
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Darren-B

  1. Fixed that for you Not a good idea to leave a car running from cold, get in it, start it & drive t gently, so long as the thermostat is working correctly it won't take long to warm up, plus the heated seats in a 370 are far quicker than the 350's
  2. Oh what fun we have had today .......... From the beginning Many hours later The end
  3. It's the blood of a petrol head running through the car
  4. Fitted my presents today Illuminated kick plates GTR Start button
  5. Vampire? I was death warmed up with a mega hangover
  6. Could have come down & paid your bill Bennet
  7. I see I looked as good as I felt :/
  8. Car looks a bit different after yesterday :cool:
  9. Well from myself I received the biggest hangover in a long time The zed received a nice clean inside & out which was well over due 2240miles since her last clean
  10. Get it spent!!! If your anything like me you can justify spending money on anything
  11. Your telling me, I went out to buy a new laptop a couple of weeks ago expecting to spend about 400-500 came back with a the macbook pro retina, all singing & dancing & nearly £2k over budget But what a great bit of kit, the screen is awesome
  12. I'd be interested in a decent cover/case, Just got my new Macbook a couple of weeks ago & trying hard not to damage it
  13. Can't beat the good old fashioned techniques, 1. Unplug & plug back in 2. If in doubt give it a clout 3. Get a new one
  14. A very nice car but I'm not sure it's worth quite that much.
  15. Just found & done the speaker test & checked for system errors. A couple of connectivity errors (probably where I disconnected the sub & amp whilst switched on) & all speakers working loud & clear. Exited the settings menu & tested, it was still the same so as a last resort I pulled the 3 fuses related to the audio & nav, then replaced. Lost my radio presets but it WORKS again
  16. Scratch that guys, just found & done the speaker test & checked for system errors. A couple of connectivity errors (probably where I disconnected the sub & amp whilst switched on) & all speakers working loud & clear. Exited the settings menu & tested, it was still the same so as a last resort I pulled the 3 fuses related to the audio & nag, then replaced. Lost my radio presets but it WORKS again
  17. Hi Guys It may sound a little strange but I'm having some issues with my stereo, not sure if it's anything to do with the update or not. But I have hardly any audio coming out of the rear speakers, I only noticed the other day when I actually turned the music up. I then faded to the rear & have hardly any sound what so ever in comparison to the fronts. Any chance someone who has done the update can try this. I just want to eliminate the possibility that it was the software update, as I've checked all the connections & fuses. Next port of call is taking it the dealers which is not something I'm keen on doing. Thanks in advance Darren
  18. He's always been the tyre Guru
  19. Oh yes, it's a joy. A nice sound when you have the throttle down & nigh on silent when cruising. Hows the Nismo???
  20. Mr Bullet No I'm not touching it, as I said in the first post, that was the first time I've turned the volume up in 10weeks. I don't want anything mind blowing, I just want what I have to work correctly.
  21. Just booked the car in with my local HPC for their monkeys to look @ the speakers & tell me they don't know how to fix it. Wish me luck
×
×
  • Create New...