Jump to content

GIXXERUK

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,450
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GIXXERUK

  1. car looks mint
  2. not good Mike, do you trust the garage ? has it thrown up a code ? could be plugs, coil pack etc seems a bit premature to be talking of stripping the engine !
  3. i've used them and all was ok
  4. its a ticking time bomb I think the post is saying, it can cause problems and isn't necessary (waste of money/effort)
  5. pics ?? And congrats
  6. how much you are lowered and what exhaust you have makes a difference mine on standard suspension with an ark, it's close on a kerb ( I am tempted to lower, maybe tein would be best with less of a drop )
  7. Ah ok, well give us a shout when you see it and let me know your thoughts
  8. Very much better
  9. Never used lacquer, never had a problem with the decals, good advice Good quality decals is key
  10. Aye tis Dennis but I don't work for them
  11. I'll post up when you're in it, the company I work for produce the Evo mag
  12. Pm him or quote his post, that way he will be notified of the reply
  13. Great looking car, must be something special replacing that........ glwts moved to zeds for sale
  14. sold - locked
  15. reversed the polarity ?
  16. my son has toured afghan 4 times with the marines and it makes me think how different today could of been, respect ...........
  17. looks very clean better with the lip
  18. that level of correction isn't easy on our anorexic paint
  19. enjoyed that
×
×
  • Create New...