Jump to content

GIXXERUK

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,450
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GIXXERUK

  1. Are you sure you're not rushing into this rob :lol: congrats
  2. they have seal around them like the windscreen and a thick rubber seal off the boot covers part of it, just checked mine post a pic of yours for conformation
  3. with your postcode
  4. and you're not biased
  5. Yeah, I totally agree. The clicking doesn't fit with a duff wheel bearing, as you say they generally make noise under load. have you downloaded the manual mate ? http://www.350z-tech.com/zwiki/Category:Service
  6. wheel bearings generally drone when under load if their knackered cant see why they would need changing i would guess that the outer axle joint assembly is splined where it fits to the hub, and the lash in the splines causes the click
  7. http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic ... highlight= ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ "Must admit to not seeing Nismo's on a black ZED so I hope they find favour out there "
  8. transform the car mate but april !!
  9. erm.... i meant to do that :lol:
  10. result !!
  11. GIXXERUK

    MOT advice

    I said that earlier but was totally ignored I never read the whole thread
  12. To bleed out any air, start the engine and turn the steering wheel fully from side to side slowly. This will force the air into the reservoir and out of the system. .
  13. GIXXERUK

    MOT advice

    I said that earlier but was totally ignored
  14. looks brill
  15. funny my old boss in the Trimming firm I worked for said that you could use milk on leather to look after it I thought he was kidding but he was'nt - imagine that - ewwwww thats gotta go smelly
  16. superb race, that was some off lorenzo had rossi back on form stoner the moaner
  17. tut tut tut " lotus secretly developed the spine of this car" listen up at the back
  18. is it ok now ? if not it sounds like the pumps knackered check your fuid level
  19. GIXXERUK

    MOT advice

    They have to drive your car!!! Mine was MOT'd in a shed in the next village in the sticks by a deliverence mechanic!
  20. GIXXERUK

    MOT advice

  21. the zed can be deceiving, its too smooth for its own good and can feel slower than it really is
  22. i've got a tub of connolly and autoglym sitting in the garage, still found gliptone better connolly is good for older leather i found
  23. for the "too lazy to click a link crew"..... erm me
×
×
  • Create New...