Jump to content

GIXXERUK

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,450
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GIXXERUK

  1. double post..... tut tut tut
  2. Yep, same car pre accident, some clear reflectors would have looked good imo
  3. it looked good in the flesh in wales
  4. had falkens on the front and pzero's on the rear for almost a year with no problems
  5. saw this at wales [/img]
  6. GIXXERUK

    black 350z

    black 350z - roadster or coupe ? nice TT btw, i drove a 265bhp tt a couple of weeks ago, very nice
  7. excellent choice rob and quick if revo'd
  8. What? Like a GTR engine? the bits he's taking off
  9. :lol: any plans for mods lmao :lol:
  10. i've bought a pioneer from the usa, you lose a few stations due to the usa stations rising in different increments, still usable though
  11. awesome ian
  12. Same here, someone should shoot him to liven things up a bit!
  13. after watching the news all day on and off i'm bored of it already
  14. the tyre bead sits inside the rim so i wouldnt expect it lose any air unless it pinched the tyre
  15. Looks like but with no cassette ? as above bose is clarion
  16. track rod ends, drop links, wheel bearings
  17. http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/680748.htm
  18. Not at all sure. Tons of different ideas going through the old brain. I may not get anything over the winter and share Mrs Digsy's CRV and see how much cash I have in the spring for a Zed roadster. Or I may buy something I can leave on the street and actually drive occasionally, which would probably mean some sort of hot hatch. Some great leasing deals on a Golf R32 interesting me at the moment. Have even thought about bangernomics and seeing what I can pick up for couple of k and run into the ground. from elsewhere ............ Are you sitting down for this one R32, Unregistered, Metallic Blue, Xenons, Winter pack, DSG, Cruise, Centre armrest, Full leather and no miles, is IMHO the best sensible spec, listing OTR at around £28K. I have spoken to my dealer that will let me drive it this week for less than £19k If anyone wants this deal, I'll put you in touch with the dealer. They also have a black one. Deals to be done everywhere it seems.
  19. Nice work Mark
  20. http://forums.sidc.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=123588
  21. I know they are great cars but didnt quite know they had that sort of effect on the ladies....
×
×
  • Create New...