Jump to content

martinmac

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    27,445
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by martinmac

  1. I will put that down as a near miss then.
  2. Here you go. http://compare.ebay.co.uk/like/29058699 ... s&var=sbar
  3. Thats very sad, I was watching him on TV yesterday and thinking what a genuine guy he was.
  4. Hi and welcome to the forum. There are a few over there and we often do an Emerald Isle drive during the summer with guys from over here.
  5. hi and welcome to the forum.
  6. Hi and welcome to the forum.
  7. Its ok, Neil, Jay is getting old in the near future.
  8. My drinking partner is funded by their misfortunes Jerry so I cannot agree more.
  9. I wouldnt have a Boxster as there are too many around and they have more issues than the Zed. then again i love zeds.
  10. Great pics, i havent been there for a while and really love the place. i dont like the look of that speed bump though.
  11. Hi and welcome to the forum.
  12. In that case you would be wrong. Al and i have been working all day so couldnt get away
  13. Same here mate, not sure what i will be doing but I am sure i will not miss this two years running without a fight.
  14. Hi and welcome to the forum.
  15. Not for long though, only 6 more days.
  16. They can stick a bit at this time of year. Make sure the joints have some silicon grease on them and open and close it a couple of times a week when the fabric is dry.
  17. Now that is really cool.
  18. Hi and welcome to the forum.
  19. Mine took 10 minutes at Carlisle mate. They are very good and its normally pretty quiet.
  20. All the paint codes are in the guides section mate. I like the positive approach.
  21. And locked mate.
  22. Hi and welcome to the forum Al. I guess you will find you are in an age group that is well represented on here.
  23. Hi and welcome to the forum. If the clutch has gone its a matter of how quick you catch I guess, if you are lucky the flywheel will be ok. No cam belts on the 350zs.
  24. Many happy returns Liam.
×
×
  • Create New...