Jump to content

martinmac

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    27,445
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by martinmac

  1. Wow, now thats cool.
  2. I used to visit them for a fast food fix some time ago. Some amazing cars there. I am actually in Cambridge now as it happens.
  3. Having sold to many nice zeds I now have a zero tolerance rule in place, I will never sell another one.
  4. Hi and welcome to the forum.
  5. Pretty sure that one lives at the air base.
  6. Hi and welcome to the forum. Thats sounds like a great price.
  7. Not really my dad but a long running joke. Many happy returns to Steve Burns, a really great guy that puts a lot of time and effort into the running of Z club. Have a great day mate and I hope the knees hold out.
  8. Was it one of the sensors then. May be of help to other owners. You can now justify spending the £1500 you saved on other mods.
  9. Now that is a great result, believe me the alternative approach is VERY expensive. Nice on guys.
  10. Thats awful mate. I think this is one of the advantages of living in a small village, everyone knows each other and keeps an eye on strangers.
  11. At least you can asnwer question Toby. My lot put the wrong battery in.
  12. we have been out shopping to Bowness, 6 feet of water on the road.
  13. I think you get put through to the local 999 exchange and they deal with it. Having seen the response time i wouldnt like to be a criminal in that area.
  14. Yes because you have a new set of rims every 5 minutes Yup.
  15. Hi and welcome to the forum.
  16. My car has done 50 k miles and I have never worn a set of tyres out.
  17. Dunlop sports max are another good one to consider.
  18. Not the car jacking but the reason it failed. I cant believe anyone would try to car jack without being able to use a manual gearbox. http://rumors.automobilemag.com/would-b ... 92247.html
  19. Now thats something i didnt know.
  20. I used 999 as they were getting close to causing a major crash. There were five young guys in the car who seemed to find it hilarious until they were stopped. the police were very good about it and when i apologised for using 999 they said it was fully justified.
  21. I beat the local VW dealer on this argument.
  22. A little bit of light reading for you. http://www.iaaf.co.uk/news/article.php?news_id=57
  23. Hi and welcome to the forum.
  24. I was on the M55 coming home from the airport and saw a crowd of lads in a beemer playing games. They would blast past traffic and then slow down weaving between lanes 2 and 3 and stopping people overtaking them. I phoned the police and a couple of miles down the road they were pulled in by two traffic cars. The police also called me back with an update.
×
×
  • Create New...