Jump to content

martinmac

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    27,445
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by martinmac

  1. This sounds like the common problem which can be welded for about £20. I personally think its the cars way of asking for an aftermarket exhaust.
  2. Hi and welcome to the forum. It would be great to see you some of the shows when you are over.
  3. Many happy returns Markie.
  4. +1, also got mine sorted here.
  5. Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2006 2:51 pm Last visited: Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:42 pm Warnings: 0 Total posts: 19999 [3.86% of all posts / 13.60 posts per day] Come on Liam or I will overtake you.
  6. Anything on here float your boat. http://www.z1auto.com/submodel.asp?mode ... cat=wheels
  7. Thats one downside to a very good system. I replaced mine with one from Nurrish.
  8. They are very difficult to find. Dealers get them from E-bay as they have a quota allocated. E-bay is your best bet.
  9. Very nice bud, it looks like you have got the hang of it.
  10. I feel for you mate. Mine has been suffering lately and its one step forward and two back.
  11. Thats awful. I have just googled Volk paint code. Can any of the traders get it for you.
  12. The Nismo is probably the best mod I have had done. I then had hi flow cats added. I used to think the K1 was loud.
  13. Nice one Dave.
  14. Sarnie is still logging on.
  15. I certainly dont see many of these around. I was southbound so didnt see the reg. Looking very good though.
  16. Hi and welcome to the forum.
  17. Straight up the A1 Amy, job done.
  18. That will be the Welsh police then. There are strict guidelines for mobile speed cameras but at the bottom of the regs it states that any failure to conform to these rules cannot be used in your defence. So whats the point.
  19. Hi and welcome to the forum Ross.
  20. Congratulations, now get it to some meets and shows.
  21. Check the link on the other thread Craig. Its towards the bottom on the left on the home page. Remember to add your name, how many tickets you want and that its for Japfest.
  22. Hi and welcome to the forum, I love those wheels.
  23. It looks like a UK car to me.
  24. There are a few owners up there who could give it a once over for you.
  25. I will fix it.
×
×
  • Create New...