I will post the e-mail to customer services on here when they have responded. My main concern is that I wanted it looked at by someone who actually knows what they are doing. I appreciate that there are not many mechanics in the UK who have experience with roadsters but that is their problem.
When the problem arose the last time I said that I had people who could sort it out but that I was prepared to let Nissan do it. They tried and it hasnt worked so I dont feel like throwing more money at them to just change parts again. I have a pretty good idea what is wrong and cant see them fixing it. One of the parts they changed was the lock which closes and seals the roof. This will not release now.
I had a 300z which was diagnosed as having a cambelt problem and I was quoted £68 to replace it. The local dealer had the car for three weeks before it was ready for collection. At the time I bought and sold cars and went into a local tuning shop, behold, there was my car. I asked the owner who didnt know it was mine what he was doing with it. He was doing a full engine rewire. When I got the car back the bill was over £600. Nissan UK said the car should have been taken to one of their inhouse specialists and I think that this should be the case now.
I am not very happy with this situation and will be happy to go the course with the legal side if needed.