Jump to content

martinmac

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    27,445
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by martinmac

  1. Its a static meet bud. A load of owners getting together and having a good time. There may be some drink involved too.
  2. The sides and rear are the Ings kit.
  3. You have made me very happy, I spot quite a few but get very few responses.
  4. We will be parked together under the forum banner. If you are not staying over its just a small donation to the meet. I will check the exact cost.
  5. That sounds about right. I had to move it manually.
  6. Hi and welcome to the forum. Any parts you need will be a fraction of the cost on here.
  7. R35LEE is a wizard with the lecky stuff. He is pretty busy but a pm may get his attention.
  8. Thats not a problem, always good to meet new owners and members.
  9. Right guys, I dont ask favours very much but here goes. Due to forum politics on a forum completely unrelated to the 350z forum the numbers for this year are down on last year. The older models are not about in the numbers that we have on here so I would ask you to support this event if you can. Z club are great at giving us discounts for show entry and track time and supporting this event in numbers would not only be a great way to give something back but would also ensure that this great event continues next year and beyond. So, anyone who can just pop over for saturday please put your names down. The full weekend is good fun though.
  10. A bit marmite mate. Pop over to the meet next weekend and have a chat.
  11. martinmac

    350Z front

    The guys on here can also help with your search for an engine.
  12. viewtopic.php?f=19&t=34000
  13. Have you asked mt biscuit James.
  14. As Digsy says Adam is a good shout and will sort you out. I still like the Ings but make it a rule bnever to disagree with Digsy, he is isually spot on. My car has changed a bit since these and its a ...
  15. The car park is between the A and B mate. I will be there about 1230 I guess.
  16. The driving was too smooth, I guess Fran was driving.
  17. Thats a nast trick Andrew, missing out the scary bits Nice pics.
  18. Spotted and carded. Good to meet you bud and I hope you find your way onto here.
  19. Hi and welcome to the forum, they look even better in large groups. vvvvvvvvv
  20. And a very brave man tried it.
  21. Take care out there Danny and drop us an elctronic bluey from time to time.
  22. I agree it has to be subtle without the bodykit or the rear looks unbalanced. Have a look at the Ings.
  23. Hi and welcome to the forum, we can never have too many roadsters.
  24. A very cool mod and as its forum specific there are not many about.
  25. Hi and welcome to the forum. Check out the sticky post for new members in the FAQ section for some buying tips.
×
×
  • Create New...