Jump to content

martinmac

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    27,445
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by martinmac

  1. There actual statement to me was " we know you can change them back and want the business". I think the fact that they MOTd and serviced it helped. Its always a difficult shout though. If they get the servicing and havent mentioned it so far I would think you are ok. Nissan will be paying them to grease the axle so it shouldnt bother them.
  2. Its very much a lottery. My dealer said they wouldnt bother with the nismo and pop charger and indeed, although all my warranty claims were unrelated to this they didnt mention it. I wouldnt be certain that all dealers would be as easy going though. The clicky axle repair shouldn't mean the K1 is an issue. I would tend to ask them up front. Others will disagree.
  3. As I remember BT were being slated as their speeds were well down on what they claimed. As BM says the upgrading of the networks is increasing the speed and they started a campaign to publicise it. Everyone else then claims theirs is faster. I have a new dongle ( down Nixy) and that has the usual GPRS, 3G and HDSPA but now also has HDSUPA. Makes very little difference though.
  4. Hi and welcome to the forum. Check out the sticky post for new members in the FAQ section.
  5. During one of my many wheels changes I found the tyres were fine but stretched. They looked ok but the problem I found was that the car would "skip" when cornering hard.
  6. Very impressive numbers.
  7. Hi and welcome to the forum. Its an import so white was probably an option. With all the extras on this car I would be suprised if someone on here doesnt know it.
  8. They must have Mike, look at me.
  9. Hi and welcome to the forum. I was going to say its LHD so no use but then I noticed. I have seen several of these kits and have yet to find one that actually fits. Some bits do and some dont. This could be the one that proves me wrong though.
  10. Tim from Envy Valeting may be up for it.
  11. They were on my car for some time and I have replaced them with the newer lights for reasons which will become clear. I will get the guy who originally made them to give them a once over and then, if the interested party doesnt get in touch i will be passing them on at a nominal price. All the bulbs are original which is pretty good I think.
  12. I will give it another weeks and assume you have changed your mind.
  13. That may keep Jak going for a few days.
  14. Hi and welcome to the forum. I havent imported myself but others have. Oh and memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2127
  15. Azure is a swine to match though.
  16. One of the more stupid ideas that are about at the moment.
  17. There you go. viewtopic.php?f=38&t=24395
  18. I think I said fastest.
  19. I agree with all that has been said but must remind people that the fastest zed on here is a roadster.
  20. It looks very quiet at the Hartside Andrew. Thats certainly a fun route.
  21. You cant put postcodes into the birdview bud.
  22. That depends on the
  23. The coffees are on me.
×
×
  • Create New...