Jump to content

martinmac

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    27,445
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by martinmac

  1. Job done.
  2. I assume you arent paying for it. The Nissan supplied replacement will be a lot more than an aftermarket one I would have thought.
  3. Thats some very impressive work Jay. I have no idea about the technical side but the end result is definitely very very professional.
  4. Can the member who was taling to me by pm about my headlights please drop me a new pm. Quoting the original would help. My pm box gets very busy.
  5. The reporting by the BBC is at an all time low in my opinion. May, Could and Possibly in every sentence. They are appalling.
  6. I am happy to say my car is under cover and my work toy has a contingency in place.
  7. Thanks bud.
  8. Hi and welcome to the forum.
  9. I think Mitz has the Milltek on at special at the moment.
  10. And now the roof works. Its bloody loud.
  11. Right, I found it. I am not a fan of tube comparisons but this is pretty good. You will get the idea. I have the Nismo, jwt, berk setup.
  12. I will be popping up to Carlisle to meet Jay sometime later in the month or early in May, I will let you know so you can have a listen. I have had the Nismo for about 4 years but just had the HFCs fitted about a week ago. Wow.
  13. Believe me, the nismo with Hi flow cats is very very loud.
  14. Hi and welcome to the forum.
  15. martinmac

    ISTS 2010 *Pics*

    Or an age shirt.
  16. martinmac

    NEW MG6

    First car through the doors for 15 years. It looks like that was when it was designed.
  17. Thats looks great bud. the cars are pretty special anyway and roadsters are
  18. Put clunk into the search engine and see if any of the posts sound like your problem.
  19. Put "clunk" into the search engine. you may be suprised.
  20. Drop a pm to R35LEE, as good as new and properly checked out.
  21. Guys, its a zed meet and we are outnumbered by 26 skylines. As a larger club we should be able to beat this.
  22. Looking forward to seeing it although it could cost me. On the other hand I have just bought a new bathroom so have some brownie points.
  23. Thats impressive Andy, now take a day off and enjoy it.
  24. Cin City were trying to get a deal set up on here but couldnt get the numbers with the newer UK headlights costing so much to buy.
×
×
  • Create New...