Jump to content

martinmac

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    27,445
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by martinmac

  1. 1. Scootg - 2 Tickets - No Track Time. 2.magic84 2.one ticket. . no track time 3. CaptainSensible. One ticket. Would be interested in track time. 4. Blacky - no tickets - no track - Stand pass please :thumbs 5. veilside z. 2 tickets please. track time also 6. Jay if he can find his passport. 7. Ian 8. Chris`I - 1 or 2 tickets (TBC) - no track time 9. martinmac 2 tickets- no track time. 10. Jak - 2 Tickets Please 11. Bladesgrant - 1 ticket - no track time 12. Peter10 - 1 ticket (stand pass) please 13. *Adam - 1 Ticket (Stand pass if Possible)- No track time 14. g60luke 2 tickets and track time 15. Doris - 2 tickets - no track time 16. Captain - 2 tickets - Track time? Oh yes. 17. chippychip- 2 tickets -no track time.
  2. The buffet ordering is to give me approximate numbers really, The hotel will need a bit of time to get it sorted but obviously there is plenty of time. The camping is the issue I am most chilled about, the area is very big and I dont have to put up any money for this, its just pay as you go. A couple of weeks for each would be nice but there is no definite cut off.
  3. Im with the dawg on this one. The gearboxes are usually very good. If it has been replaced under warranty its more likely to be down to a gearbox fault.
  4. Dont forget to drop me a pm if you want the buffet on the Saturday night, £6 per head.
  5. Phone a friend.
  6. Probably the easiest way is to post on it and search your posts when you can view. Or, maybe easier to click Bookmark topic at the top leaft of the OP.
  7. Chris will be along soon.
  8. The traders on here will help you out, dont worry too much.
  9. Shame they cant travel south of the border.
  10. Whats not to like.
  11. lol, i bet! I see hundreds of porsche boxsters, even loads of 911`s, but no zeds.... so looks like I made the right choice! This year I can pretty much guarantee to see 50+ on at least 5 occasions.
  12. Its a great colour for the zed IMO.
  13. Thats so sad. My cat is part of my family, I hope they find out who did it.
  14. I regularly see 50+
  15. One point which I found difficult to get my head round. Look at the international response to this, everyone mobilising to help the victims in any way they can after a freak accident of nature. Compare that to the greif that is being inflicted by people on people in other places. Madness.
  16. £30 fine and you have to rectify it. Persistent non compliance and the DVLA take it back.
  17. No great notice needed mate. I know what you mean about fridays too.
  18. Check your pms and tell me which you prefer.
  19. Just over 70 cars mate so about 120 people. It should be a blast. Plenty of time left too. I will update the list on the first page soon. Bring some of your locals along, they seem like a very active meets group/
  20. And the nice thing is Dan, Jo will never mention it ever again.
  21. Contacted by the seller prior to posting. As this is a virtual item and can easily be verified I agreed to waive the name in oic rule which is not appropriate in this case.
  22. One major advantage of the 313, twice the fun.
  23. Hi and welcome to the forum. Many sellers havent a clue what engines they have. Your first post is correct.
  24. Or do you mean "other" websites.
×
×
  • Create New...