Jump to content

martinmac

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    27,445
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by martinmac

  1. Hi and welcome to the forum. Can you give us a bit more info on the noise.
  2. I have mentioned this on here before but here goes. Driving through Wales with the roof down on a very bice day. Three guys are looking under the bonnet of an Evo. Yhe owner ( I presuem) turned round when he heard my car and yelled "Bloody Hairdresser" and then turned back to his car. One of his mates then tapped him on the shoulder and suggested he turned round again to see the 50 bloody hairdressers on the Wales run.
  3. I still struglle with all this modern clap trap. My boss is also ex royal navy and uses their phrases too. I am a simple sailor. Congratulation Paul.
  4. Some say this will work but I prefer to use the ecu reset procedure in the guides section, its a bit of a faff but it works.
  5. Hi and welcome to the forum.
  6. Hi and welcome to the forum, I will drop you a pm.
  7. Hi and welcome to the forum youngster.
  8. One consideraiton is that there are a few different colours for the 313 too. And welcome to the forum.
  9. If you have a pub there will be.
  10. Also make sure you have spare batteries. You can use the unit if they go while you are out and about.
  11. Yes, we have got over that small disagreement now. I havent had to beill yet either.
  12. Its not a bad unit, the major drawback is that it doesnt take postcodes and new map disks are very hard to get.
  13. Thats the birdview sat nav used by Nissan. If you want a laugh ask your local dealer how much they are to retro fit.
  14. Its been a long day, I had to take my little friend Meg in to the vet today for an operation. She is 16 so getting on a bit and I was told there was a fair chance shw would make it home again. For once I have had a bit of luck and she has come through well and is now staggering around the bedroom doing an impression of me on saturday nights. I know its only a pet but I have kind of got used to her being around and tormenting me.
  15. Its nice to be nice.
  16. Hi, congratulations and welcome to the forum.
  17. Hi and welcome to the forum.
  18. Hi and welcome to the forum.
  19. Certainly a better choice than I have.
  20. Hi and welcome to the forum.
  21. Always worth a second look.
  22. I am very happy with BT. Never had a problem with them. Good line speed and a good package. I also have BT vision which works well. I also live in the middle of nowhere.
  23. To be honest Paul you would be amazed to see how few there are, its a very rare event on here.
×
×
  • Create New...