I agree. if I bought it the 040s would have to go straight away. Apart from that it looks fine. Give them a call and ask which forum they are on, you can then search the cars history a bit.
If you get bored I will be on the grass outside.
OK, after a bit of brainstorming and a lot of support from Derek this is where we are.
As previosly mentioned I am keen to keep the costs down for this as I am hopeful its an event that will run for a few years. I am awate that there is a fine line between providing a good standard of facilities but not making it too expensive and therefore making it more affordable.
So here we go.
Weekend camping. £5 per person.
Basic entry for all attending £10 per person.
This is reduced to £5 for those staying in the hotel as they will be using their own facilities with the extra ones supplied by us being a considerable amount of the cost.
For thos camping the toilets are good recycling units and not the standard portaloos. The showers are powered and mains supplied and again of a good standard.
Please note these units are hired by me and are therefore not anything to do with the hotel.
The hotel has agreed to put on a buffet on the saturday night which costs £6 per head. Please pm me if you want to be included in this and I will give the hotel the numbers.
There is a band playing on the Saturday night which is included in the price.
If anyone has any issues please pm me and I will help out in any way I can.
Please pass this on to other forums that are involved.
The more people attending the better the event. Any profit will be donated to a local hospice which do a great job.
Thanks to the continued success of this place and the support of our traders I am pleased to announce that there will be a £5 discount for the total price of each members booking.
All track time is now taken up but if anyone is interested pease post up as there is a possibility of late cancelations.